PLUSH HEADCRABS for sale.

westie said:
That hole looks like a bit of fun.....

I hope to god there isn't a sexual innuendo hidden within that sentance.

Someone in the UK should buy a few hundred and get them shipped over. I'm sure that'd be cheaper.

Solaris said:
The shipping cost is outragous.
Yeah. I'd love to buy one. I think Valve probably hasn't tooled its store to shipping Internationally. I get far larger sized, similarly weighted packages from Japan for about £8 (yes, that's as geeky as it sounds). I'm sure with a different combination of method and process Valve could ship merchandise to international customers at a more acceptable price... though whether it makes money sense to do so is another matter.

Nice to see them experimenting with nice merchandise though. Now all we need is a 1/25 scale "Perfect Grade" snap together plastic model of Dog :p

too bad it is not big enough to put on your head

madog said:
too bad it is not big enough to put on your head

Actually, it is.

Mine came through the post this morning. The legs are the perfect length to fit over your ears, so you can effectively wear the headcrab like a pair of sunglasses. Your nose fits into the "mouth" perfectly, too.

The Dog poster is equally cool.

Can't wait until more pictures are uploaded, but the headcrabs sound smaller than I originally thought.

I guess the next possible "critter" (if this is successful) would be around the same size. Perhaps a pod of snarks? :D

Cuddly bullsquid with real acid spit when you squeeze it!

When they first launched the valvestore I was gutted that they didn't ship to the UK, then when they did I was equally gutted at the appalling shipping rates! They might as well not have bothered, what an absolute joke and a great way to crap on lots of loyal customers.

Yes. They should make some nice action figures now. How about a posable figure of Dog? That would be pretty sweet.

Back