Post a Picture of Yourself

Don't bother sitting down, because you'll just stand up when you see this:

Since I don't have a photo of me, I give a photo of my friend. You can meditate on it untill I scan my own photo or buy a digicam. And I don't know when either of those things will happen... if not to exclud the fact that they will happen.:x

Originally posted by Loshadka
Since I don't have a photo of me, I give a photo of my friend. You can meditate on it untill I scan my own photo or buy a digicam. And I don't know when either of those things will happen... if not to exclud the fact that they will happen.:x

total pwnage :eek:

hey, I've seen that picture before somewhere!
something smells fishy here...

As soon as I find a picture of me walking through the lobby of a hotel in hiking boots, a kilt, a shirt with some long inspirational message in bad english, a mullet wig, and a beanie on top of it I will post that picture immediately...

Until then you will have to make due with my senior picture... though, I shaved my goatee for the picture and my hair is longer now. Use your imagination.

Don't post random photos or in-game shots or whatever, it's a waste of time and space.

Originally posted by OCybrManO
Until then you will have to make due with my senior picture... though, I shaved my goatee for the picture and my hair is longer now. Use your imagination.

Who needs to use their imagination, when I can make really cruddy looking alterations on paint??

hey, I've seen that picture before somewhere!
Me too.

rofl, that pic is from some babe site somewhere ill try to find it

Originally posted by Hazza
What's wrong with their faces? They didn't watch a suspicious video tape did they?

lol nah, I posted it somewhere else and rubbed out their faces to show who was me :)

Aha there it is.

Attachments

• 1236_8_black5vhsweb.jpg
    1236_8_black5vhsweb.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 227
Originally posted by Lordblackadder
Aha there it is.
Haha, I was going to ask if that was Rowan Atkinson in your avatar. Now I know...

God Bless this site, eh? http://pittance.nodalpoint.net/doc/bonnasses/

Shes #1 too whadda bout that ;)

Hey ! How did you find my ex-girlfriends's gallery ?!
Some of them are french...hehe

"Bonnasses"...? French word...

Back