Not open for further replies.

KoreBolteR

Tank
Reaction score
Post a random fact about yourself...

My Favourite sweets are skittles.:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I like to eat bananas...

... and I'm not gay.

I'm getting an electric bass guitar. (Regular guitars are too popular.)

I look for quick ways to get money rather than earning it the hard honest way.

while learning how to do a back flip in our dorms front yard, i was mid flip when someone ran right under me attempting to catch a football, i kicked him in the back of the head and we both ended up on the ground in different amounts of pain.

i have it on video also, and of course the other failed attempts, and then when i finally got it.

I'm nearsighted. I used to wear contact lenses for the most part, but I've started to become lazy and now I fall back on simple glasses. I think they make me look more intelligent.

This one time, I crawled up the roof of the neighbours and threw the contents of a garbage bag on it. They still don't know it was me.

(If someone snitches, I'll send biozeminades after ya)

in the first year of high school, i called a girl 'a fat bitch' to her face so she rived on my hair until my eyes were red

xcellerate said:
while learning how to do a back flip in our dorms front yard, i was mid flip when someone ran right under me attempting to catch a football, i kicked him in the back of the head and we both ended up on the ground in different amounts of pain.

i have it on video also, and of course the other failed attempts, and then when i finally got it.
Can you show it to us?

I enjoy fantasy novels... with romance, preferred. :angel:

*cough*Saradouglassrules!*cough*

I don't dig really fat chicks but the guys who post after me love em!

I got a pea-sized bump on one of my balls!
Probably not good...dunno, duncare, maybe I'll get it checked soon...
But it better be a non-ugly chick who does the uh...checking...
:D:D:D I love the random facts game!

I also love fat chicks. But they can't check my balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back