Post a random fact about yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i play football for my high school, i wear a size 15 1/2 shoe, im 6' 2", love skittles, addicted to bf2 (btw me and amish pwned the skies and kaf helped too), i ran over my cousin (ocybrmano) with a golf cart, my brother shot me with a bb gun 2 feet away, and i love doritos cooler ranch

Samon said:
Right before me. Which indicates how awesome Ennui is, if he's close to me in terms of awesomeness. :naughty:

Erm hello? Short Recoil? Much much more awesome. ;)

when I'm on the internet I sometimes go by the name "CptStern" although that's not my real name ...pretty clever huh?

I need 2 more inches of muscles all over my body to get into London BoydyBuilding CHAMPINSHIP

:D

2 weeks ago you could have googled solaris and found my password

I felt the need to read every post in this thread....and i achived nothing

I like to play with a butterfly knife during loading times in BF2.

I'm a lanky bastard with long legs and fingers.
I've got shitty long term memory - I practically can't remember a thing before year 3-4, when I was 7/8 years old.
When I'm feeling particulary lazy and the windows open, after I've eaten something like an apple (something that will rot), I've been known to just throw it out the window.

That's all for now :p

Devvo said:
When I pee at work, I have to make the most noise in the pan, otherwise I've failed :D

1) Hahaha... same for me. When I pee at school, I have to listen to music out loud. Otherwise, nothing comes out.

2) Saturday night, I twisted my ankle trying to hurt my drunk friend.

By reading every post in this thread I have become master of all knowledge.

I am constantly harrassed by the spirit of Sigmund Freud who lives in my underwear drawer and likes to float around near the cieling, singing in German, muttering incromprehensible psychobabble and occasionally shouting 'PENIS!' in a voice like zombie nails scraping across a blackboard.

Sulkdodds said:
I am constantly harrassed by the spirit of Sigmund Freud who lives in my underwear drawer and likes to float around near the cieling, singing in German, muttering incromprehensible psychobabble and occasionally shouting 'PENIS!' in a voice like zombie nails scraping across a blackboard.

Wha?! Give me back my underwear drawer with Sigmund Freud in it!

dekstar said:
I'm the ****ing MAN NOW!!
Evo said:
I'll be the ****ing MAN NEXT WEEK! :E

You're both wrong because I, in fact, am the permanent man.

I'm also totally obsessive about NIN.

Ennui said:
You're both wrong because I, in fact, am the permanent man.

I'm also totally obsessive about NIN.

... Way to steal my post.

:O!

Im rank 81104 overall on Battlefield 2

I like NIN, obsessed about Metallica though

Ennui is the permanent man, i am the permanent Evo!

OH NOES! YTMND REFERENCE!

I'm also a rabid HL/HL2 fanboy. But you all already knew that.

Im listening to System of a Down as of posting this

I'm listening to that ambient chillout radio link that CrazyHarij posted, and it's really ****ing good, this song is incredible

I am listening to Stupid Freud wibbling about the Washington monument.

I have the title 'Sheep Shagger' in my BF2 clan :E :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back