Post a screenshot!

Game looks alright, but I'm all maxed out and it just looks "alright" which is a problem

RA3 looks....eh. I guess when I finish acquiring it, I'll have to see if the game play ousts the graphics. I have very low hopes, though.

More Call Of Duty 5 Screenshots with spoilers though:-

shot0003sc1.jpg

shot0004dz3.jpg

how do you spoil a plot on a game based on an event that has already happened?

Don't you know? History class is now renamed to "USA Rules The World".

how do you spoil a plot on a game based on an event that has already happened?

By showing the last two levels, then
The body of a major character lying on the floor in one of them.

It's sage, it looks shit.

TBH, for a graphics engine that was desinged in 2000 (the first iteration was in Emperor: Battle for Dune, since then they've just been updating the same engine) they've done quite well.

Red Alert 3 looks to be the best CNC since..... RA2. I like that they're shamelessly playing up the cartoony, campy feel that kicked off the entire franchise. The trailers and screenies are making it hard to look at anything else when I buy my next game. Graphics look beautiful and stylized, which is much more important than high resolution or realism. I can't stand "realism".

RA3 looks good, but the gameplay is flat and uninteresting...

I've not even made it through the soviet campaign and I'm already bored.

Facial expression + chat box = Priceless.

dm_dueled0002.png

For a bright shining smile, Heavy recommends Crest White Strips.

crashburnislookinggood.png

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

122544644238.jpg

OMNOMNOMNOM OMMANOMMA NOM NOMS

122547088391.jpg

Is it just me, or is the hl2 engine the only engine that looks good to me. Everything else is SHINY FLESH and all rounded.

Is it just me, or is the hl2 engine the only engine that looks good to me. Everything else is SHINY FLESH and all rounded.

Agreed, I still thank that Half Life 2 looks fantastic, even though it's getting dated. Most other games/engines are just overly shiny or overly brown.

I actually agree. The HL2 engine never requires super high end computers, yet still looks better then all these Oblivions and Far Crys..

Close enough. And now L4D running in a VM. Performance is so so, few graphical glitches and I have to give the VM full use of the mouse or it's kinda hard to aim properly.

My_Virtual_Machine-2008-11-12-21-56.png

why are there roving lights upon the other roof? And why is there an actual flying chop chop?

MOAR DETAILS ABOUT THE PLOT PLOX!

Insano is so insane he creates his own gravitational field, enabling him to fly...

^oh please, like you haven't seen this before.

What the shit did you do to her skin though? Turtle wax polish?

That so ****ing creepy, glad I'm normal and play games where you kill and maim people.

This is nothing and rather old. 3D Custom Girl. I'm waiting for Love Death Real Time Lovers 3 http://www.teatime.ne.jp/infor/ld3/ld3_main.htm Not worksafe.

^oh please, like you haven't seen this before.

What the shit did you do to her skin though? Turtle wax polish?

Nothing but the best my friend. Nah all the skin tones have that wierd shine to them. I could probably mess around inside the data files and remove it though.

Anyone with the game who wants the save here; (Yes the save is the image)

system.tdcgsav.bmp

Just rename it before dumping in your save folder.

I don't have a spare $10K just lying around otherwise I'd have one just to freak people out. I do remember watching a documentary about them on SBS once. Had a guy that would continually buy new ones as he "wore" the old ones out.

DB172F5E.png

DB172DE2.png

DB172C02.png

DB172734.png

Imagine a flaming Tank rushing at you
Now THAT is D:

Also Kyo what game is that?

I can't find it anywhere.

That's really interesting how the save-game is an image.

Back