Post a screenshot!

signusislookinggood.jpg

mastershmittyislookingg.jpg

corpionislookinggood.jpg

blazeislookinggood.jpg

shitname.jpg

All the fun of caring for your cat and neglecting your real one.

2i0fa4g.jpg

2my3rf6.jpg

a333tw.jpg

2hd4e9d.jpg

thing is, I restarted after the second one because I wanted to get a better shot

minusonesixtysix.png

Check the numbers.

Every time I play this game I find twenty new things. Last time I got through Liberty Island without killing anyone and without rescuing Hermann and when I got back to headquarters he was after telling an the soldiers I did a lousy job. This time I didn't kill anyone, and also rescued him, but refused to give him a pistol. Gunther was still pissed but the soldiers were on my side this time!

I also cleared Castle Clinton without Navara charging in and killing all the NSF above ground. She sent an email to Manderly saying I was a pussy. Went to look for Smuggler's friend before I went to the hotel, missed the shootout. Never did that before either. Got a bit of flak from the troopers over it. I feel like starting again and killing everyone to see how they all react. Also being much more thorough with my reading that I was on any other playthrough. The Chinese have a mining base on the Moon! I love this game and now I've already caused at least five people to go looking for their CD.

Ren, you don't recognise Deus Ex? Do yourself a favour and pick it up in the Steam sales.

Ren, you don't recognise Deus Ex? Do yourself a favour and pick it up in the Steam sales.

I'm waiting to see if it comes into a daily sale for cheaper, if not I'll probably get the Eidos pack. :)

And nope, never played it. I should though seeing as it gets so much praise!

Civilisation 3? I think. I just brought entire Civ 4 collection off steam :D

Quake II Evolved - this is a graphic mod where they made the original OpenGL engine do the best it was capable of. Makes replaying the classic less painful.

Mutant vs. Invulnerability. The faint red glow on his front is from the gun.

Railgun. The green is me taking fire with the powersuit on.

Oh how I miss playing Q2 at school with some friends. So much fun...

Quake II on PSX is a good port. I remember how everyone was like "you should get a 3DFX to run Quake", but it ran fine on my PC.

Doesn't look so amazing too me, look at how much the UI is stretched.

Windwaker is not a widescreen game, you're ****ing it up!

Doesn't look so amazing too me, look at how much the UI is stretched.
Windwaker is not a widescreen game, you're ****ing it up!

Only the 2D elements are stretched, all the 3D is the correct aspect ratio thanks to a wide screen hack. Having a stretched out Hud doesn't really bother me, it's definitely worth it to play such an awesome game in widescreen, besides you get used to it pretty quickly.

35inhts.png

This next one's not mine but it really shows how good gamecube games can look:
14n1oc9.jpg

Metroid Prime totally should've had a PC version.

Ah, I always wanted to play Wind Waker. I'll bet you need amazing specs to get it running, though.

Ah, I always wanted to play Wind Waker. I'll bet you need amazing specs to get it running, though.

I tried it on my dads C2D 2GHz, 9400GT and it ran fairly smooth, so unless you have a ancient PC you'll be able to play it :)

Wind Waker runs excellent on my pc, it's a core 2 quad q6600 @ 3.2ghz.

I usually get a constant 30fps, sometimes it will drop to 25 though, but it's not a big deal.

This is at 1280 x 720 with 16x Antistropic filtering and 4x Anti aliasing.

I'm amazed at how well Dolphin works, many PCSX2 games need like a 4ghz processor to run.

Wind Waker runs excellent on my pc, it's a core 2 quad q6600 @ 3.2ghz.

I usually get a constant 30fps, sometimes it will drop to 25 though, but it's not a big deal.

This is at 1280 x 720 with 16x Antistropic filtering and 4x Anti aliasing.

I'm amazed at how well Dolphin works, many PCSX2 games need like a 4ghz processor to run.

Wow, thats pretty shitty performance actually. What video card do you have?

Wow, thats pretty shitty performance actually. What video card do you have?

ATi Radeon 4890 1GB

The game only runs at 30fps so I don't see what's so bad, unless I should be getting a lot more out of my set up.

Not really, my friend has a decent comp(read decent, not great) and he can still use the Dolphin emu to even play several high-end Wii games such as Dead Space: Extraction at 720p with maxed FSAA and AF, with a stable 60fps.

It's probably the best emu of a 6th gen console(the GC) and the only fully functional one of a 7th gen console(The Wii)

The scenery is sweet...but the quality of those screens is pretty poor.

When did you get demoted Shaker?

The scenery is sweet...but the quality of those screens is pretty poor.

When did you get demoted Shaker?

Yeah, WoW is showing its age. I am running the game on maximum settings.

Got fired yesterday. Glenn didn't even give me a custom title *pouts*

Oh God, did you try making that gnome look like Mario? :LOL:

The screens don't look that bad.
WoW will always have a certain beauty to its world.

Back