Post a screenshot!

If it makes you feel better I thought of saying you are a bad human for trying...

I still love you pitz

and some other title which started with you getting lost in the woods and waking up while being ****ed by some chick in a mansion.

Nocturnal Illusion. It had a Mermaid, little red riding hood and possibly a vampire if I remember correctly and some other weird shit as well.

/edit Increased my max dominations from 8 to 9. Happy days.

Most_Dominations.jpg

nbvl01.jpg

The end result of the last mission after an epic 8 or 9 hour ArmA session with Raziaar and Viper.

Um, I can't even begin to detail all the crazy shit that happened, but it was quite an adventure. I'm tired as ****.

One of the best parts was seeing the two camels collide midair.

The end result of the last mission after an epic 8 or 9 hour ArmA session with Raziaar and Viper.

Um, I can't even begin to detail all the crazy shit that happened, but it was quite an adventure. I'm tired as ****.

I'd love to do an ARMA2 session with you guys if you have it.

I'd love to do an ARMA2 session with you guys if you have it.

Vegeta can't run it, and we don't own ARMA2.

I always hate being behind the ArmA fold... by the time I get ArmA2 there will be ArmA 3. grr.

I'm waiting for a steam sale.

Vegeta can't run it, and we don't own ARMA2.

I always hate being behind the ArmA fold... by the time I get ArmA2 there will be ArmA 3. grr.

I'm waiting for a steam sale.

Why would you wanna get the Steam version?

Bohemia's games are the kinda games where I want to have 100% control over the patching process because sometimes their new patches can add so much new bugs that they aren't worth it IMO.:p

You crazy boyo!

I still own ARMA1 but the AI feels so shitty compared to ARMA2's to me, I have a hard time standing it.:p

I have Arma 2 but so many servers use ACE2 that its not worth loading the game most nights.

Looks like KotoR, but I don't recognise the scene, and Mikael is praising it, so it must be KotoR 2. :V

Edit: That said I'd never have imagined such a dorky/antiquated looking spacesuit belonged to the Star Wars universe.

Yep, sure is. Right at the beginning of the game too if I'm not mistaken.

It's when you're outside of the station in your space suit.

tbh it was an underwhelming scene

Are you playing on like an emachine or something?

Edit: That said I'd never have imagined such a dorky/antiquated looking spacesuit belonged to the Star Wars universe.

It's an HEV suit used by miners for.. mining.. in zero-g, I guess. Not like they'd have the budget for nice suits.
Before someone says something HEV suits are not only in Half Life. Inevitably someone complains about that.

Nevermind, people beat me to saying it's KOTOR2 :(

I hate you guys.

space2010012520153786.png

space2010012520171718.png

space2010012520195163.png

my game project I've been working on with a friend for quite some time now

"This experimental weapon charges its ion batteries and then vomits laser over anyone in the nearby area."

OK, I want this game.

I didn't know fakefactory was doing mods for oblivion

No One Lives Forever 2
After listening to the soundtrack I needed to play through this again. Resized for your viewing convenience.
deadd.jpg

indiag.jpg

More
hallslaughter.jpg

india2r.jpg

Using a custom skin for Cate.
cate1.jpg

cate2c.jpg

cate3.jpg

leftbehind.jpg

unity.jpg

talkingtome.jpg

"Are you actually talking to me?" LOL, I love that part!
I'm really amazed at how well this game has aged. It still looks good for such an old title!

tes42xresolutiontexture.png

oblivionleavestreesplan.png

EDIT: TES:4 - Oblivion

Looks cool with everything moving in the breeze.

Right now, I've got 2x (and changed) textures on every part of the game. (the leaves and plants are all 4x sized textures, actually) I'm using an old video card from 2006, so I installed a low-polygon grass, trees and rocks and pretty much every other setting drastically reduced to offset it (like bi-linear texture filtering - bleh).

I'd like to run quad-sized textures and all kinds of other stuff, but this will do until I get an new video card.

Watch this before and after images of Oblivion (might take a while, just keep watching).

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/dev_akm/oblivion/QTP3_official/ba05.gif

EDIT: here's another one: http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c209/dev_akm/oblivion/QTP3_official/ba02.gif

Then, another guy did the same thing, replacing all of the doors, windows, trees, plants, flowers, foods, necklaces, and rings with better 4x textures. Shit looks immense when you are playing. I can't wait to get a new video card.

I'm about to install this insane looking sword mod: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=53523

... some other sick looking shit: http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/fms/Image.php?id=41286

(Dreadweave)

Right now, I've got 2x (and changed) textures on every part of the game. (the leaves and plants are all 4x sized textures, actually)

When you say things like "2x" are you saying you're using textures that are two times the size they originally were, or are you saying you're using 2K textures (2048px by 2048px). Because if you're using 2k and 4k textures, thats pretty retarded. Each texture will be using anywhere from 4 to 8 megs of your video memory (the ram on your video card). So if you're using a card with 256mb then you can load at max 64 2k textures. And no other textures. Otherwise you're overloading your card and will get laggy powerpoint slideshow style performance no matter what your other settings are at

Back