Post to show off your Gold avatars

UnmarkedOne said:
Nah, it's there :) Fifth row over, eighth avatar down. That be yours.

-UnmarkedOne

There it is. Sorry about that. Great work.

UnmarkedOne said:
Yeah, like I said, this was sent days ago, shortly after Phisionary suggested sending Valve the collage on page 10 of the thread. Looks like the first time you posted was on the 11th page. No worries though, it's the thought that counts, and I'm sure Valve appreciated it :D

-UnmarkedOne
Oh. No problem really. We have different foorums settings too :) This thread is only 6 pages here.

mine is teh gold. i started a similar thread in the art forum, didnt notice this one :LOL:

How is mine not gold? gold is a very dirty looking yellow.

EDIT: How's this? More 'gold' for you? I think you guys mistake yellow for gold =P

f|uke said:
Here you go, Cereal.

Oh, and one for Sharp too.

These are so easy its fun.

thank you, very nice of you! kickass :cheers:

Raziaar, i WOULD love that if my avatar was on it :D lol

UnmarkedOne said:
ROFL, that's awesome dude, nice work. "NOT VIVENDI", that's my favorite frame. The dancing cow too, perfect.

-UnmarkedOne

Heh, thanks, but I was just screwing around since my icon wasnt on the image. =P

Grand Architect said:
well I'm not gods gift to photoshop but I took a wack at it anyways :thumbs:

Im sorry... but you ARE god's gift to photoshop.

You rule man!

Thanks!!!! :thumbs:

Grand Architect said:
Nicely done UnmarkedOne and Raziaar. I hope Gabe sends both your asses a poster.

Umm, I just pasted my fat ass cow over his original image and put those fast messages in. Unmarked one gets the credit =)

lol I know, Unmarked one made something cool and you made me laugh.

@Andy great now I'm going to have to grease the sides of my ego to fit it though the door.

I made one a few days ago. Nice avatars around here.

*sips from whisky and inhales cigarette fumes*

Since it would be an exaggeration to say that my Photoshop skills are subpar, could some add B-IT around the lamba symbol for me in small letters? And maybe make the backround less crappy-ish?

Blech, I gotta learn...

Bait, I made something for you here.

Considering there wasnt much to work with,.
well, I did my best. :)

Re: Bait
I did a version too. Use it if you like. If not... Simple changes made on request. Just post or send me a Pm I should be around for a few.

Edit: Made another style for fun

Dear sweet God, I love you all. I'm gonna use all three from time to time.

How I envy your skillz ....

i went all simple tbh.

First time i have made a .gif (animated anyways) i think ill go a a little more adenturous tho...like now..

Dig my new avatar. :D

If you cant tell whats different, look very closely!

AAAHHHH!!!! It's ALIVE!

frankenstein.jpg

Fluke, does your alien have snot coming out of his nose, and is he sucking it back in? (It's animated now I noticed.)

ranmafan said:
Fluke, does your alien have snot coming out of his nose, and is he sucking it back in? (It's animated now I noticed.)
:p Its his mouth. Like this: :hmph:

Fluke, does your alien have snot coming out of his nose, and is he sucking it back in?
So, this is probably pretty much NOT the reation you were going for then... :LOL:

for a strange minute it looked to me like flukes alien was raising it's eyebrow, now im sure thats a trick of the lines :D

Back