Post Your Desktop

The world is right again.

It's like they're life size.

That's impossible, my mum's not a 2 foot tall six year old anime character with big eyes and an innocent yet demurely suggestive look in her eyes.

background093007.png

That's impossible, my mum's not a 2 foot tall six year old anime character with an innocent yet demurely suggestive look in her big eyes.
Fixed.... D:

Anyway, I really like these threads. There is ALWAYS some kind of underaged anime in here.

For Oct. Now I like to play that game. I really need to win it 'cuz the second series is comin'!

I wanna to play a StarCraft II!!!

Hydralisk is cool.

StarCraft_Wallpaper_by_Paskiewicz.jpg

That's impossible, my mum's not a 2 foot tall six year old anime character with big eyes and an innocent yet demurely suggestive look in her eyes.

background093007.png

Your setup is similar to what mine used to be at one time. Corner for games, corner for folders or what ever, and then a corner for modding tools and files. Since I dont map for medal of honor anymore, i dont have millions of random .map's and .bsp's all over my computer. Hammer is neat. I thought it was the best thing in years when i saw a level editor come with a compiler. ea sucks and would never do such a thing lol.

That's great ^. Could you post a link to a high res version.

I love that image golden_fang, where did you get it? (And could you post just the image itself?)

1_desktop2.JPG

desktop.jpg

A break from the usual, but that's me in that shot, playing co-op with a mate. It was a great game we had. :E

wtf i pressed prtscr and pressed ctrl-V in paint and nothing comes up so i cant show you guys my desktop :(

here's hte pic though:

user1093_1162437454.jpg

Argh I come in this thread expecting it spoiler-free and bam. Noooooooooooo. :(

Er, what spoilers?

The existence of the Companion Cube could hardly be considered one.

Ennui, that's a very powerful wallpaper. What's the situation in the picture?

I don't know, I got it from Smoke. All I can tell is that it's in a western European country (due to the Cyrillic letters) and that there's protesting in action :p

btw here's the original, I only have it in 1024x768 :(

RussianProtest.jpg

Back