Post Your Desktops the "Willie will give you bananas if you do eet" Edition

Ugh, hopefully the last shot I'll take on XP, reformatting with Win7 asap.

Untitled-1-3.jpg

Please don't tell me that skeleton hand is your cursor. :|

I really want to know what's in the "-_-" folder...

Unfortunately not mine. Its actually 2D too. Found it on someone's deviant art account.

Unity workflow is freaking amazing. I've never worked with an easier to use engine. You just make a Project, then it sets up a whole folder structure on your hard drive. Anything you put in there gets recognized immediately by the engine and is added to your project folder in the engine. It also converts almost everything automatically. You make something in maya, save it as maya's normal file type (.mb or .ma) and unity recognizes it and imports it as a fbx without you having to do anything. So all the shaders you set up in maya are imported, along with the textures, rigs, animations, etc. Its incredibly useful. Same with 3DSMax and some others I think too.

Unfortunately not mine. Its actually 2D too. Found it on someone's deviant art account.

Unity workflow is freaking amazing. I've never worked with an easier to use engine. You just make a Project, then it sets up a whole folder structure on your hard drive. Anything you put in there gets recognized immediately by the engine and is added to your project folder in the engine. It also converts almost everything automatically. You make something in maya, save it as maya's normal file type (.mb or .ma) and unity recognizes it and imports it as a fbx without you having to do anything. So all the shaders you set up in maya are imported, along with the textures, rigs, animations, etc. Its incredibly useful. Same with 3DSMax and some others I think too.

I really need to get ****ing back into Unity again. I can't believe it's even possible for me to set it aside for so long. I have ****ing issues!

Glad to see you're still liking Unity. Made any cool stuff yet?

Glad to see you're still liking Unity. Made any cool stuff yet?

We were making something pretty cool at work in it, but then our team got laid off so now we're not. But now that I'm jobless, I plan on making something really cool in it, along with a few of the other guys who I was working with.

If an eagle could ever do a D: type face, that is it.

Quix, what the F*** is wrong with the nose on that drawing? Seriously something's effed up.

I'm not sure, lol. I was just trying it out and I changed it for this
dek2nd.jpg

which I like a lot more!

Hey I just came in to say that that SW concept art is boring and ugly and yeah, I don't even care about your feelings or how much you like the color gray.

Sources for StarWars walls by request. I wish I had more of them personally.

Orbital Star Destroyer Bombardment
orbitalstardestroyerbom.jpg
Star Destroyer over the bridge
stardestroyer.jpg
Cell shaded Darth Vader
darthvadercellshaded.jpg
Darth Vader deep red silhouette
vader1920.jpg
Luke- A new hope
skywalker2012.jpg

Back