Post your Favourite quotes from halflife2.net here!!!

$kelet0r

Tank
Reaction score
Heres a selection of some i could find in peoples sigs - add more!!!

-Quote:
Originally posted by Kenyo
HL6 wont be out till 2012, near the Appocalisp

Fear the Four Horthmen of the Appocalisp
(with thanks to corkscru74)

-The Antlions function perfectly well as a snark replacement.

The only difference is they're not as cute

-"The purpose of the lawyer is to flip out and sue people."
(With thanks to Angry Lawyer)

-There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who do not.
(with thanks to firecrack)

-Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow][
alyx's shirt says ---)CK ME(---

blaCK MEsa or something else i ask you?
(with thanks to hectic glenn)

-My friend (In a rather silly manner): "You know what sucks? When you make a joke that you think is funny, but the only person that laughs is doing it half-assedly, out of pity."
Random Bystander: "Heh...heh...heh..."
My friend: "sh!t."
(with thanks to jnightshade)

haha good times

I remeber some fan boy coming here once calling Half-life crap, and we warned him how the mods were going to deal with him

And he replied 'who is this 'mods' guy what will he do?'

Someone replied along the lines of 'Mods is a really tough, just look at him and he'll do a ninja kick on you and knock you out. Everyone is scared of him, once when i had ice cream here on the boards which i didn't want him to have so i put it in my pants and i walked around with icecream in my pants all day'

Absoluting hilarious, i remeber somone sigging it (Vegeta897?)
Shame the thread was deleted...but the memories live on :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a typical Warez kiddy
We, the warez lovers, OWNZZZZZZ.
You go out and pay for your stuff, while we get it for free w000t
Doesn't he sound so intelligent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PvtRyan
I'm a 56 year old who lives with his parents and lets his mom make my sandwiches, I live of wellfare and spend my day jerking off. I love beastiality and shemales. Are you still understanding, huh? Are you

DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO FLAME –guinny

"His chops are too righteous - the buckets can't handle this level of rock 'n' roll!"

"The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." - George Carlin

probable cause: assault with a deadly "wet one"
possible motive: an attack of the hornies
(thanks Lil’ timmy)

You brought this thread into my home Distubed, where my wife sleeps, where my children play with their toys.....Anyways, I say whack the bitch. –Dalamari

HL2DM:Killing somone with a toilet bowl has NEVER been more satisfying.

simmo said:
Hehe, he only did that because I said:

"TDE you should post in there and say 'Shut the **** up and click the bastard ads. ****ers'" and I didn't think for one second that he would :E

Hehe, good ol' days.

The communist sheep said:
Today we were cleaning up because some blinds lady was coming over to make an estimate, so we(read: my dear sweet mother) put our cat in the garage.

After the lady left, I was gonna take our cat back in but my mom said nah, leave it there, and promptly scared it back into the garage.

hours pass, and I go looking for it, and can't find it. so after ten minutes I call my mom to help. We spend about half an hour searching every nook and cranny in the garage, including bags of garden soil(my mom came up with that one). We hear it meow once and then nothing for ten minutes later. Then I was leaning on the car and I heard a "murrr". I say that maybe the cat's in the motor, and my moms like "pfft, cat got no keys n3wb."

so like more time passes until I say I bet its in the motor again and my moms like fine, whatever lemme get teh keyz0rs. So, if you can't see this coming already, we opened the hood andmy cat is just sitting there, in the motor. My mom was like ""wtf" and I was all "OWNED!"

so now its time for kitty-washy. it was quite an experience. and shows how dangerous car/ts are.

imagine if you're driving down the highway and some cat in the middle of the road just jumps into your engine? chaos and hilarity would ensue! penguins would run amok in the streets! al gore would reveal himself as a time traveling cyborg bent on world destruction!

fight the power! death to the bourgeoisie!

Classic :E

I cant find the quote now, but it was a guy who thought it was wrong of Valve to speak of beer in their games, since the age limit for HL2 is 17, and that's below the age limit for a beer.

How about getting rhowned or something, thats a good one, i forgot who said it, or the exact fraze, im sure the mod called rhirn or something knows it

ktimekiller said:
How about getting rhowned or something, thats a good one, i forgot who said it, or the exact fraze, im sure the mod called rhirn or something knows it
I've never heard of a mod going by that name.

-

Scrolls up and chuckles at Chris_D's post. lol!

I LOVE HALFLIFE 2

Screw the bitching bitches

-thanks to john3571000

The Dark Elf said:
I've never heard of a mod going by that name.

-

Scrolls up and chuckles at Chris_D's post. lol!
Pi Mu Rho. when he comes with a good comback or soemthing, or bans someone, someone always goes Rhowned!

Pi Mu Rhowned.

Is the correct version.

Like Munrowned, Razowned, or Trowned.

Some of the better quotes I can't remember, It was way back in the 50's, anyway feel free to steal my Sig.

Hectic Glenn said:
Someone replied along the lines of 'Mods is a really tough, just look at him and he'll do a ninja kick on you and knock you out. Everyone is scared of him, once when i had ice cream here on the boards which i didn't want him to have so i put it in my pants and i walked around with icecream in my pants all day'

It is... *ahem*

"Yea, mods is real scary, just look at gim and he'll do a ninja kick and knock you out, everyone is scared of him. One time we all had ice-cream and he took our ice-cream and poured it down and his pants and he walked around for a week with ice-cream in his pants, that's how tough mods is"

ktimekiller said:

PATENT PENDING!

me said:

Tr0n said:

PATENT PENDING!

ktimekiller said:
Pi Mu Rho. when he comes with a good comback or soemthing, or bans someone, someone always goes Rhowned!

Ohhhh.. heh I didn't know that, only been on the site over a year and I never noticed lol! *starts paying attention more*

Quote courtesy of babyheadcrab,"I mean i'm a pedophile thief and and a convict, but not everyone on these forums is."
lol

Back