Post your latest purchases with pics (NO STOCK IMAGES)

I looked at some other sideshow SW collectibles and they're just as expensive as medicoms.

Please read-

Usually sideshow collectables are like 60-150 bucks

Each figure varies in price though on how rare they are.

A few Sideshows are just as expensive as Medicoms, and a few Medicoms are just as cheap as Sideshows. However Medicom is almost always more expensive because they have more detail and more accessories.

You can see the big variation in prices-

Sideshow Indiana Jones $60 dollars-

http://www.amazon.com/Raiders-Lost-...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1280546676&sr=8-2

Sideshow Cobra Commander $90 dollars-

http://www.amazon.com/Sideshow-Coll...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1280546676&sr=8-8

Sideshow Darth Vader $300-

http://www.amazon.com/Sideshow-Coll...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1280546676&sr=8-4

Varies on price on how rare/desired

Cool. And since you linked that Cobra Commander, I think I might get it. :>

Technically work bought it. Sorry for the crappy pic, it comes from my far less awesome personal phone...

photo07311059.jpg

Actually...

wsoe15.jpg

...I forgot which those were, I've shuffled since :p

I don't have a weedle in any of the cases though.

Here is a better pic of Boushh btw because I know you all care-

INCEPTION.gif

yes this is a "stock" picture but it was a digital download. also this OST rocks and I have always liked Hans Zimmer

Here is a better pic of Boushh btw because I know you all care-

I cared until I saw Boss' figure in the background.

1274517132303.jpg

I want that.

INCEPTION.gif

yes this is a "stock" picture but it was a digital download. also this OST rocks and I have always liked Hans Zimmer

It's already available as digital download? It just hit the cinemas less than a month ago.

I spy a Big Daddy looming behind there. I like.

Well maybe if you were more...

... focused.
picture.php

Is this the one you got ZT? Here

It's a Medicom figure and hella cheap.

Well maybe if you were more...

... focused.
picture.php

I feel really really stupid, but I finally understand your avatar and username now. I'm like why does he have a picture of a small child?? then I was all like, "oh damn thats a bat hat!" and then poof into my head

Just painted these up.

img0121p.jpg

Two models down, this many to go:

img0122o.jpg

Cool stuff. Really diggin' the halftrack.

I used to make model cars, that picture so makes me want to get back into my old hobby

photo0307a.jpg

Sorry for the sucky phone camera quality.
I have one more book on the way and I just ordered the complete series of Avatar: The Last Airbender on DVD.

Got mah free mousepad. Anyone know if the deal can still be done? I was an idiot and went green instead of blue.

1Wln3.jpg

And of course, probably the best purchase I've made in a while. I know a lot of you are haters, but take it from an iPhone 3g user for the past 2 years and an original iPhone user before that: this thing seriously rocks.

4ktht.jpg

Found this for $10. It has the "H seal" on the back, so it's the real thing. The box being dented is the reason I got it for so cheap. I'm happy with it nontheless. Right now, I put it inbetween two other n64 boxes so hopefully it'll regain it's shape over time. Just think that the inside of the box still smells like 1998.

5ywh4he4hw.jpg

4w6thuh.jpg

wthjrshju5yw4eyhfb.jpg

0QSHU.jpg

Samsung XL2370-1 (23" 16:9 LED backlit)

nAcbJ.jpg

2x Samsung F3 (1 terabyte) :D

One of the F3 drives will replace my F1 as a dedicated Games volume. The other will eventually replace my F1 as the OS drive. But I want to use it for a while first to make sure isn't a lemon (doesn't fail). Finally, I'm going to use the old F1s for TV shows and stuff.

F1 (old games drive):
Plk7k.jpg

F3 (new games drive):
qpAcZ.jpg

I think my motherboard isn't good for HD performance, because I should be getting ~260 for burst rate (F3). Not sure what else to blame it on, but I will check the BIOS.

EDIT: Sure enough, my motherboard is running my SATA drives in old school IDE mode. It's shit. Since my OS is on a SATA drive, I can't change it without reinstalling my OS.

At least I have a new drive to put it on, all the more reason to go ahead with it. This will be a very nice upgrade across all of my hard drives - especially native command queuing and multi-transfers

That strip of paper reminds me of dot matrix printer paper. Don't know if it has a real name, but you always had to peel away the holes part.

I've bought many new things, but I am without a camera.

PHYSICS DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY.

WELL IM NOT GOING TO FLATTEN IT BY PUTTING SOMETHING ON TOP OF IT! It's wrapped in the original plastic, so i'm kinda out of options. Also, i'm probably never going to touch it again unless I have to move my stuff.

New jeans to my slowly growing collection, these are supposed to be handmade in Canada.

1a_443.jpg

China, Vietnam or India are more exotic for sure, but I enjoy US, European or Canadian products better. :D

They look factory made from china.

Back