Post your most disgusting animal!

Smoke

Tank
Reaction score
YES, this is just because there is a cute thread for this.

plus, i want to see what the most disgusting animal is :D

twospiders.jpg

xfileabomination.jpg

(Second one is fake, but still)

index5_large.jpg

Not quite as bad as whatever the hell that is in absinthes post....looks like some sort of genetic defect of a baby.

*Throws Brick At The Brick* (sounds Weird eh?)

It's a cat produced from "selective breeding". Basically, some people like cats that look deformed and inbred, so they make them screw the right mates until they end up looking like a feline abomination.

Giant japanese salamander aka turd with legs
%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%09%09info-Japanese-giant-salamander.jpg

The axelodtl, half evolved into a fish..or a land animal got stuck somewhere in between.
axolotl-RFein700.JPG

Axolotl.jpg

Starnosed mole just disgusting.
0600_star1.jpg

Just about any insect seen through an electron microscope, this is a louse! Odds are one of you has hundreds of these things in your hair sucking the blood from your brain, sucking the very essence from your soul!!
Lice0927_1.jpg

Mosquito
mosquito-x50.jpg

Goblin shark
shark.jpg

Lamprey. Attaches to things like a parasite.
lamprey.jpg

Some goddamn weird spider i just saw on 4chan
1153955034727hp2.jpg

Put your hand in there
bigfkingspiderhi6.jpg

That mole looks awsome!

I like the look of the Lamprey too :eek:

Lamprey's mouth is horrible horrible erghhh. I have a few i find weird looking/ disgusting for myself.

Portugese man of war - huge jellyfish with head above water - stings can kill humans
Creature-Portuguese-Man-o-War-01.JPG

Blue Ringed Octopus - can kill too
2005-09-30-bue-ringed-octopus.jpg

Colossal Squid - that one is dead, but biggest squid around that could kick your arse.

Colossal_squid.jpg

Goliath Bird Eating Spider -
goliath.jpg

bird-eater-spider-picture.jpg

Yeah, i don't like any of those things :(

Platypus%204.jpg

I mean.. most of these animals are either freaky or scary, but there's nothing that beats the platypus when it comes to being plain ugly.

Yeah platypus is damn weird. A relic from a prehistoric age that just kept on living.

Ok, ffs, don't type "gross" in Google's Image Search.

Yet another chance for me to post my penis.
(none of the following are my penis, btw)
l031.jpg

deep_sea_fish_angler3b.jpg

i18115006.jpg

http://www***mrunnercharters.com/Art/home_04.jpg
DTU_IsopodFwzb08.jpg

chimaera_fish.jpg

Now would also be a good time to say that I hate hate hate hate deep sea fish and things like that, and I am also very afraid of deep water. Probably mostly because things like these ^ live in it.

The eye of this squid is just plain creepy.

250pxgiantsquidmelbaquariumsw5.jpg

There's a bigger version on the Wiki page for "Squid".

Lamprey's mouth is horrible horrible erghhh. I have a few i find weird looking/ disgusting for myself.

Portugese man of war - huge jellyfish with head above water - stings can kill humans
Creature-Portuguese-Man-o-War-01.JPG

That is cool. Never heard of one before until you said something. I know there are freshwater jellyfish because when I went scuba diving in Mount Storm I saw some. They are really small just about the size of your pinky nail.

Wikipedia said:
Their bite is, not surprisingly, widely considered the most painful that can be inflicted by any insect (the infamous Schmidt Sting Pain Index excludes insects other than Hymenoptera; a belostomatid bite can be much more excruciating than anything in Schmidt's list); the longer the bug is allowed to inject its saliva, the worse the resulting bite, and as the saliva liquefies muscle tissue, it can do serious permanent damage.
Blimey!

I thought bullet ant has the most painful sting/bite?

Schmidt Sting Pain Index or The Justin O. Schmidt Pain Index was created by Justin O. Schmidt, an entomologist. Having been stung by almost every type of bee, wasp, and ant, Schmidt created (on his own time) an index to compare the overall pain of Hymenopteran stings on a four-point scale.

* 1.0 Sweat bee: Light, ephemeral, almost fruity. A tiny spark has singed a single hair on your arm.
* 1.2 Fire ant: Sharp, sudden, mildly alarming. Like walking across a shag carpet & reaching for the light switch.
* 1.8 Bullhorn acacia ant: A rare, piercing, elevated sort of pain. Someone has fired a staple into your cheek.
* 2.0 Bald-faced hornet: Rich, hearty, slightly crunchy. Similar to getting your hand mashed in a revolving door.
* 2.0 Yellowjacket: Hot and smoky, almost irreverent. Imagine WC Fields extinguishing a cigar on your tongue.
* 3.0 Red harvester ant: Bold and unrelenting. Somebody is using a drill to excavate your ingrown toenail.
* 3.0 Paper wasp: Caustic & burning. Distinctly bitter aftertaste. Like spilling a beaker of Hydrochloric acid on a paper cut.
* 4.0 Pepsis wasp: Blinding, fierce, shockingly electric. A running hair drier has been dropped into your bubble bath (if you get stung by one you might as well lie down and scream).
* 4.0+ Bullet ant: Pure, intense, brilliant pain. Like walking over flaming charcoal with a 3-inch nail in your heel.

* 4.0 Pepsis wasp: Blinding, fierce, shockingly electric. A running hair drier has been dropped into your bubble bath (if you get stung by one you might as well lie down and scream).
:(
ouch

Damn you! That exact picture is the first thing I thought of when I read the thread title. Camel Spiders are nasty little bastards.

maggots-705335.JPG

****ING MAGGOTS IN A DUDE'S TEETH!!!!!!

The camel spiders rmind me of this story my dad had... He used to live in hawaii, and there are cane spiders all over the place. This one day, in the newspaper, there was an article about this polynesian field worker working out in the fields, and he found this huge cane spider. He killed it with his machete. There was a picture- the dude was maybe five feet four inches, and was holding the legs of the spider up over his head, arms stretched out, and the legs on the other side were dragging on the ground. That's a damn big spider.

Back