POST YOUR MUG - Version: January 23, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
It's been a while. I also am enjoying my new camera.. haha.

Let's get posting again. No oldies from other threads!

menewcam1rj.jpg

edit: totally myspace style

Falling asleep amongst friends is not the best idea!

tribalsmall6pk.jpg

Old (you can tell by my exceedingly ugly bleached hair) but funny. As you can tell, I'm not in the best shape- just woke up.

A lot of people wanted my picture hence the Photoshop-ness.

tehsechs25zq.jpg

You know, I'm beginning to dislike these "post your pic" threads. They seem to go against the whole idea of a forum- namely, taking physical appearance and all that out of the equation, and giving everybody a voice. But then, it is rather interesting to see just who I've been flaming :D

JNightshade said:
You know, I'm beginning to dislike these "post your pic" threads. They seem to go against the whole idea of a forum- namely, taking physical appearance and all that out of the equation, and giving everybody a voice. But then, it is rather interesting to see just who I've been flaming :D
Sexy people win more prizes. Wee!

I still want to see Stern. Only picture I've seen is him with that knife and the sunglasses/headwrap on.

Hah, I am an asshole to almost everyone. Maybe thats why ive only kissed one girl.

Looks will never matter.

Most of you guys are children. I feel like such a loser for spending my time talking to you guys :(

Bah! Age doesnt matter. Intelligence does.
I always thought everyone was around 30 because I honestly felt kinda stupid by the topics posted.

Lou said:
Most of you guys are children. I feel like such a loser for spending my time talking to you guys :(

How old are you mr insecure age?

I am 19...and most of the board is around that age...there are some younger people here yes but does that really matter?

Glirk Dient said:
How old are you mr insecure age?

I am 19...and most of the board is around that age...there are some younger people here yes but does that really matter?

I am an adult, not barely an adult. As for your second question: yeah, big time.

ITS ME!!!!! I'm a virgin. Lots of people hate me here because of my name :( and my 32" lcd hd tv lol
picture1344vc.jpg

Lou said:
I am an adult, not barely an adult. As for your second question: yeah, big time.

Not at all, seriously. I always imagine everyone that I talk to online as an adult.

Uriel said:
Hah, I am an asshole to almost everyone. Maybe thats why ive only kissed one girl.

Looks will never matter.
LOL me too i kissed one girl too it was good.....

I hate to say it, but that setup ain't THAT great.

image002.jpg

That was taken on the ONE day it snowed here in Texas, back in 2002 when I was 16.

And no, I'm not a virgin. I've kissed.. 22? girls and 1 guy (really ****in drunk)

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
ITS ME!!!!! I'm a virgin. Lots of people hate me here because of my name :( and my 32" lcd hd tv lol
i still love you :)

i wish i had a digital camera :(

I hate to say it, but that setup ain't THAT great.

Yeah but the guy registered on August 2004. Back then it was.

Lou said:

Pretty immature and ignorant opinion for an "adult". You haven't said your age nor posted a pic which leads me to the conclusion your sensetive about your maturity and want to seem mature by proving age = maturity and saying you are an adult. No one gives a shit, so your statement by "These boards suck, it's full of 19 year old children...I am better than everyone here because im an "adult".

Not to mention you also generalize these boards are full of kids because about 5 members have posted pics? There are quite a few people older than me here. Lot's in fact and the maturity level of these boards is exponentially more than other boards with members of the same age range. So...in the future try not to be so ignorant and generalize.

Lou said:
1. I am not a jew.
2. I am not into jewish guys. I am into women.

I never had the initiative to ask my Jewish friends what their cocks look like. So yeah, I just didn't know what the whole deal was about.
Perhaps you're European then.

In the US it's only something like 10% of males aren't circumsized.

Anyway, I don't care how old you are just post pictures, that includes you Lou!

glirk dient said:
You haven't said your age nor posted a pic which leads me to the conclusion your sensetive about your maturity and want to seem mature by proving age = maturity and saying you are an adult. No one gives a shit, so your statement by "These boards suck, it's full of 19 year old children...I am better than everyone here because im an "adult".

I didn't say I was better than anyone here. In fact, I said something very different: that I was a loser -- for talking/arguing/having so much fun with 19 year olds. That's all. But you are right, I am immature and I need to grow up.

My picture (the one in the left), as per request:

Lou said:
I didn't say I was better than anyone here. In fact, I said something very different: that I was a loser -- for talking/arguing/having so much fun with 19 year olds. That's all. But you are right, I am immature and I need to grow up.

My picture (the one in the left), as per request:

Thank you...I am now happy.

This is me!

kev2.jpg

Just taken like 10 mins ago! :thumbs: I'm 21 in case anyone is curious.

I took this right after I changed out of my charlies after graduation, here you can see the wonders marine boot camp does for the skin.

Just got home from work, so you got my, "God I wish I was dead" look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back