POST YOUR MUG - Version: January 23, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined the CptStern Hate Fan Club™ because everyone else was doing it... and I didn't want to make waves.

kaf11 said:
Thats funny because when I signed up for the Official CptStern Fan Club™ it was free and they gave me a gift certicifate to amazon.com, an offical t-shirt, and a bumper sticker. I guess its not as popular as the CptStern Hate Fan Club™. ;(

yes but you got in for free because of political favours :naughty:

Raziaar said:
I think its merely because you're objectional to nearly everything. You know. Everything except that baby boy of yours.

well his poo is rather stinky so I object to that ...but seriously many of you have much for me to object to :E

We all realize you hate religion. We all get the point. You can keep it to yourself now.

Topic - Name your favorite food!
Stern - OMFG I HATE JESUS........ but i love beans.

I dont hate religion, I want to run away screaming from it ...but not hate

and no, I dont bring religion to every topic, the war in iraq yes, but not religion

again it's more because people like you say silly things more than anything else

btw I was born Catholic

The most venomous are the former in anything.

.....cept maybe the KKK, unless Michael Jackson joined them.

Uriel said:
The most venomous are the former in anything.

.....cept maybe the KKK, unless Michael Jackson joined them.

? huh? I dont understand what you mean

Former members/believers/etc of a subject, are usually the most spiteful towards it. People in the KKK arent former black people. Michael Jackson used to be Black, now he's......... misc.

Uriel said:
Former members/believers/etc of a subject, are usually the most spiteful towards it. People in the KKK arent former black people. Michael Jackson used to be Black, now he's......... misc.

k you lost me on the kkk and former black people like Micheal jackson :O

anyways, I wasnt much of a catholic even when I did believe (not really, only bits and pieces and mostly because I was afraid of going to hell ...awwww fear, the best motivator)

and no, I'm just spiteful because of ther hate christianity pushes on a constant basis ..sure itr's generalized because these groups are suually a branch of christianity and many dont overlap) but it's also the intolerence, the homophobia, the stubborness that allows people to die of aids in 3rd world countries, the countless children raped and abused by men of the cloth and the only response to the horror was stone deaf silence

EVERYBODY should be against these thing no matter what your belief systems are

I dont exactly fancy the Catholic church. I have a problem with their baptism of babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back