POST YOUR MUG - Version: January 23, 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qonfused said:
Ned owns you.
notimpressed5qt.png
....... okay

Im really surprised, thought this place would be swarming with Hacker Trash...... but you are young so you may be potential hacker trash.

95% of you guys are kids. I feel like such a r.e.s.o.l

and that would make him scum? just because he may have a hygiene problem, is a little overweight and is socially inept doesnt mean he's evil

computer geek does not equal satan

CptStern said:
and that would make him scum? just because he may have a hygiene problem, is a little overweight and is socially inept doesnt mean he's evil

computer geek does not equal satan
I thought he said... ned flanders was satan, then hacker trash and imagine what he meant, and YOU said hackers were satan. You obviously must have some twisted satanic mind :O

Good heck, i didnt say anything about computer geeks being satan. Quit bringing religion into everything, its getting stale. I hate it when people do not practice proper hygiene, BLEAH, SICK SICK SICK. GO WASH YOUR HAIR.

I said Ned Flanders was Satan, because he is in the Simpsons. Anyone remember the Halloween special where Homer sells his soul for a donut?

Lou said:

GTFO Hows that? Hell, you could be 9 years old and nobody would know.

Lou said:

Uh oh...its the age insecure guy again trying to act like he is a whole lot older and mature than we are. Oh noes!

Uriel said:
Good heck, i didnt say anything about computer geeks being satan. Quit bringing religion into everything, its getting stale.

I am not bringing religion into it. I'm describing it in terms you'll understand ..good vs evil ..evil = work of satan, therefore anything not good is the work of satan

Uriel said:
I hate it when people do not practice proper hygiene, BLEAH, SICK SICK SICK. GO WASH YOUR HAIR.

it's none of your business but what does this have to do with hacker trash? I'm honestly trying to figure out your motivations ..I think you believe there's a certain type of computer user that hacks computers and spreads computer virii but I can assure you that number is extremely low in comparison to the general user ..I doubt less that 1% of our members could ever hack even our website let alone spread virii or shut down servers

Uriel said:
I said Ned Flanders was Satan, because he is in the Simpsons. Anyone remember the Halloween special where Homer sells his soul for a donut?

you're not serious are you? please tell me you're not serious cuz if you are that's the silliest reason I've heard in a long long time ..the episode in question was a HALLOWEEN episode, it doesnt actually happen in the simpsons timeline ..and Homer was punished for selling his soul: damnation to hell as soon as he ate the donut. He regained his soul at the end through his love for his wife. It was a cautionary tale modeled after the Devil and Daniel Webster folktale

man you really are sheltered ..if you think that's the worst that entertainment can offer then you're in for a massive shock should you ever venture outside your safe little enviroment. Avoid europe all together and you should probably not surf the net

you really are Ned Flanders (he has good qualities too you know)

Lol Stern seems to attract negative hate upon him whatever thread he rolls into :p

<3 Stern.

Oh the hilarity of mass post deletion. :D

Stern, by 'hacker trash' I think he means what are commonly referred to as 'nerds'. Or he just made it up. Oh no, this post is spam without a picture. Uh...
OH LOOK! A CAT!

PA230041.jpg

What spam without a picture, crap..uhh..
HIGH MILAGE!

nerds are evil then? or at the very least scum?

that's a nice cat

CyberPitz: I tend to attract them like shit to flies ..seriously I have my own Hate Fan Club™ ..it's only $29.99 a year to become a member

CptStern said:
nerds are evil then? or at the very least scum?

that's a nice cat

CyberPitz: I tend to attract them like shit to flies ..seriously I have my own Hate Fan Club™ ..it's only $29.99 a year to become a member

I think its merely because you're objectional to nearly everything. You know. Everything except that baby boy of yours.

I think Uriel is just directing random hate on some random clique-y group in the way that people often seem to do. e.g. Chavs, goths, emos, anime fans (hello Glo-Boy and Glirk :p), nerds of all description, Halo fans and indies (honestly somtimes. Sorry Chi! D: ).

Oh my gosh Stern, quit being an ass and quit replying to everyone of my remarks. They have no point.

#1 - Quit with the Good vs Evil crud. You dont believe in religion, I dont care. You're just be annoying, how about you put things into your OWN terms. And yes, you are putting religion into it.

#2 - Hacker Trash, its a losely based term on greasy geeks. I cant stand it when people have poor hygiene. Religion has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Its a personal thing. UNDERSTAND THAT.

#3 - Did I say Simpsons was bad? Did I say Simpsons was the worst type of entertainment? Quit pulling ideas out of your butt. I really cannot understand how you came up with that idea that i thought Simpsons was evil. Obviously I watch the Simpsons because I could recall that episode.

So in short Stern, stay on topic.

They're like a married couple I swear. Always bickering.

CptStern said:
Thats funny because when I signed up for the Official CptStern Fan Club™ it was free and they gave me a gift certicifate to amazon.com, an offical t-shirt, and a bumper sticker. I guess its not as popular as the CptStern Hate Fan Club™. ;(

Uriel said:
Oh my gosh Stern, quit being an ass and quit replying to everyone of my remarks. They have no point.

#1 - Quit with the Good vs Evil crud. You dont believe in religion, I dont care. You're just be annoying, how about you put things into your OWN terms. And yes, you are putting religion into it.

#2 - Hacker Trash, its a losely based term on greasy geeks. I cant stand it when people have poor hygiene. Religion has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Its a personal thing. UNDERSTAND THAT.

#3 - Did I say Simpsons was bad? Did I say Simpsons was the worst type of entertainment? Quit pulling ideas out of your butt. I really cannot understand how you came up with that idea that i thought Simpsons was evil. Obviously I watch the Simpsons because I could recall that episode.

So in short Stern, stay on topic.

wow, that didnt go too well....and here i was trying to be reasonable and explain my comments ...which went right over your head. I think the problem here is that you cant get past my disdain for religion so all your responses are tempered by that

dont worry I still love you churchy, and it's comforting that your religon FORCES you to love me ...hehheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back