POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, you included me in your sig.

Now i'm in several peoples signatures!

I AM A GOD!

my.php

Don't ask :|

That's what you look like at age 20 with over 1000ng/dl serum testosterone levels.

You're only 20 short recoil? You look like 26-30 with your face. That's not a bad thing either, just saying you don't look young like 20.

my.php

Don't ask :|

I hate to ask, but why does it look like you have eyelash makeup on?

You're only 20 short recoil? You look like 26-30 with your face. That's not a bad thing either, just saying you don't look young like 20.

Exactly, that's what testosterone does.

Whilst it's great for building muscle, having a massive wang and kiwi fruit size testicles it makes you go bald and look older.
Whenever i meet girls they don't believe i'm 20.....until i prove it using my driving liscense.

I hate to ask, but why does it look like you have eyelash makeup on?

No, those are my real eyelashes. :(

Me next to my ex whilst I drink my beer away.

.......No comment.

That second picture is just plain creepy Cyberpitz!

Exactly, that's what testosterone does.

Whilst it's great for building muscle, having a massive wang and kiwi fruit size testicles it makes you go bald and look older.
Whenever i meet girls they don't believe i'm 20.....until i prove it using my driving liscense.

Huh... why do you take the hormone if the effects are that unpleasant? Just build your muscles without it - that's what I do - and it works great. Surely not as effectively, but you'd still have your hair.

And I'm sure that using testosterone does not have an noticeable influence on the size of your wang, silly. :LOL:

Yeah and those swollen testicles are riddled with cancer.

Testosterone is made by your testicles. If you take it orally, your nuts will think you don't need them around and they will shrivel up.

Testosterone is made by your testicles. If you take it orally, your nuts will think you don't need them around and they will shrivel up.

I understand that testicles can become larger, but there is no reason for the penis to grow. Once it has reached its adult size, nothing can influence its definite size.

648041150_l.jpg

Yeeeeep.

In conclusion, I want to have sex with Badger.

EDIT: Yes, I am wearing a Tool shirt backwards.

I <3 Tool. Therefore, using mathetical forumulas and other important jubble, I <3 you in a deep dark sexual way that should never be expressed or even mentioned.

.......so how bout that Half-Life 2?

No, we learned about it in advanced anatomy and physiology senior year.

Did they also teach you what tight pants do to your bits?

:LOL: Absolutely nothing.

Just like tighty-whitey underwear... they reduce the airflow and increase the heat and completely devastate the amount of sperm that can be produced. That's what I know of anyways.

I <3 Tool. Therefore, using mathetical forumulas and other important jubble, I <3 you in a deep dark sexual way that should never be expressed or even mentioned.

You aren't Badger, so no go.

Just like tighty-whitey underwear... they reduce the airflow and increase the heat and completely devastate the amount of sperm that can be produced. That's what I know of anyways.

Actually they don't decrease the amount that can be produced at all. What they do is increase the temperature that kills off the sperm cells. You still have just as much, and just as much is still created, however, if I were to want to impregnate my girlfriend, it would be a bit harder.

If I were trying to have children, then yes that's true, it would not be wise to wear tight pants, as it kills sperm cells. However, as I have no desire to at this moment and it takes 3 days to regenerate them.. I think I'll continue wearing nice pants up until three days before I want to have children.

Haha, wtf? I've never heard of THAT theory before..

Actually they don't decrease the amount that can be produced at all. What they do is increase the temperature that kills off the sperm cells. You still have just as much, and just as much is still created, however, if I were to want to impregnate my girlfriend, it would be a bit harder.

If I were trying to have children, then yes that's true, it would not be wise to wear tight pants, as it kills sperm cells. However, as I have no desire to at this moment and it takes 3 days to regenerate them.. I think I'll continue wearing nice pants up until three days before I want to have children.

Sorry yeah, that's what I meant. :) And I didn't mean it as a deterrance really to wearing tight pants. Just a comment.

A man wrapped himself in Serran *Sp* wrap, and walked into a psychiatrist office. The psychiatrist said, "Well, I can plainly see your nuts"

I am completely ****ed up right now like 110% gone so if I **** up these img tags my bad I'll fix it in the morning wwhen I sober up or something alrightt

mekishaeditac6.gif

mesurvh9.jpg

mechinomw6.jpg

all of these are fro m tonight like an hour ago i am completely ****ed up i all of them

editL I ****ing put Ms. Sancha on my myspace cause im horny as **** click in my signature

Huh... why do you take the hormone if the effects are that unpleasant? Just build your muscles without it - that's what I do - and it works great. Surely not as effectively, but you'd still have your hair.

And I'm sure that using testosterone does not have an noticeable influence on the size of your wang, silly. :LOL:

I do not take testosterone or any other type of steroid.

The testosterone in my body is naturally produced by my testicles.

I find it a compliment when people think i'm on roids though :)

Raki is a god damn wigger. Who would've known?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back