POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Pobz is a chav. (Claims Dalamari). We were bound to have a wigger.

I am completely ****ed up right now like 110% gone so if I **** up these img tags my bad I'll fix it in the morning wwhen I sober up or something alrightt

I dont understand how you can embrace ethnic culture yet still be republican AND anti immigrant ..where the hell do you think the culture comes from? certainly not middle america

hope you (or someone else with you) didnt drive home that night

I dont understand how you can embrace ethnic culture yet still be republican AND anti immigrant ..where the hell do you think the culture comes from? certainly not middle america

hope you (or someone else with you) didnt drive home that night

I'm not anti immigrant. Nowadays I'd hardly call myself a republican either or partisan, they just happen to match my views more than say the democratic party.

Ehhh the girl in the first pic drove me home when all was said and done :p :cheers:

Raki is a god damn wigger. Who would've known?

I'm Mexican.

A wigger mexican then.

Also, you're not "gangsta". So stop with the stupid hand symbols (gang signs). Ya feel me dawg?

Yo yo yo, stop 'da flashing of those whack ass signs, ya dig it?

I agree.

I must say, you did it way better then I did.

This is me drunk at a party.....acting gay

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 260
Well did you think that maybe...just maybe..you are gay? You can come out of the closet, ya know. :p

:LOL:

Anyway, Tr0n, post YOUR pic! I want to see the face that accompanies that charming Southern drawl.

where did you get that....i want it

damnation-in.org or something like that. I just did a search for "snakes on a plane shirts" on google and that one was my favorite :D

top left is me.

I had been awake for many days by this point, and it was 3am in a dark damp field.

last tuesday :D

and yes, i have a lower face resembling that of the creep.
I can make his screech as well!

That picture looks ripe for a bukkake scene.

A wigger mexican then.

Also, you're not "gangsta". So stop with the stupid hand symbols (gang signs). Ya feel me dawg?

You know it's none of your business whether in my personal life or not I claim, but you can see there yourself. But don't ever compare me like a 'ghetto black kid' or something with whatever slang you're using there, and don't ever call me a 'gangsta.'

"Understand, white trash?"

:|

No-one cares about the e-drama, so just stop now.

top left is me.

I had been awake for many days by this point, and it was 3am in a dark damp field.

last tuesday :D

and yes, i have a lower face resembling that of the creep.
I can make his screech as well!

1154416828614rx3.png

WTF, trying to show off dilated pupils?

Whats the thingy at the top? I've never played paintball with that thingy on the top....

Posted on the old thread, but i thought id pop up another pic of me, took it of myself a few weeks ago, camera decided to take the pic when i wasn't ready, hense the slightly dazed expression! lol

claireysmallei4.jpg

I know i only look about 12 in this picture, but i am actually 20

I'm the guy with the blue shirt. I think we were stoned on that picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back