POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is me, a pic a coworker took at my job...

1003440ru5.jpg

It was a decent enough picture until you asked for sex.

Well I like badgers shoes <:D>

Get with the times kids! *snaps fingers*

That's a really good photo of you Badger, why did you remove it :O

What about Lacoste? :p

And.. I do look awful in that photo :| fringe is usually a lot better..

I'll get a good photo one day!

suprisingly, I try, it doesn't work..stuff just smears and doesn't come off. :(

Do what I do... take your glasses, hold them under a hot or cold tap with good water pressure. For about 1-2 seconds on each lens, each side. Then take a clean cotton shirt and sort of just dry off all the water like that.

If the shirt is clean enough, the glasses will come out perfect. I keep a seperate 100% cotton shirt around to do the cleaning. I can't stand using those little eyeglass cleaning cloths... they completely suck and smear and you can't use em well enough.

I'm sure as you can tell... i'm very very picky about the cleanliness of my glasses... the slightest smudges and it throws off my vision <grumbles> it also makes me sleepy if there's dirt of smears on there.

Do what I do... take your glasses, hold them under a hot or cold tap with good water pressure. For about 1-2 seconds on each lens, each side. Then take a clean cotton shirt and sort of just dry off all the water like that.

If the shirt is clean enough, the glasses will come out perfect. I keep a seperate 100% cotton shirt around to do the cleaning. I can't stand using those little eyeglass cleaning cloths... they completely suck and smear and you can't use em well enough.

I'm sure as you can tell... i'm very very picky about the cleanliness of my glasses... the slightest smudges and it throws off my vision <grumbles> it also makes me sleepy if there's dirt of smears on there.
I'm the same way, just since I've had such horrible times cleaning these things, I suffer, day to day. It's hard just sitting there..seeing all teh specs...wanting to go nuts.

LOL. Yeah he does look retarded as hell. I'm the girl..

Dude, I swear I'd kill to have your hair.

It's what we like to call mussed hair. Anybody can have it.

If I go to sleep with slightly damp hair, when I let it grow that long... I wake up looking like that. I generally take a shower then and change it. Since everybody would assume i've not brushed my hair.

However, I normally keep my hair so short combing it does nothing but massage the scalp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back