POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On-topic from this point forward, or posts will simply be deleted.

MY SHOULDER!! MUWHAHA

p8180832do2.jpg

^it took me a second to realise what that was :p I was scrolling up and i didn't read the description/see your ear... haha

^it took me a second to realise what that was :p I was scrolling up and i didn't read the description/see your ear... haha

Yeah, I had problems finding the picture, since I couldn't tell what it was as a thumbnail :p

And yeah, I've thought slightly about shaving my chest..but...

nah

cherry, i'm not entirely sure why you run around flaunting that you're a lesbian. no one really gives a damn, any more than they care that i'm straight. i'd not care, but you made a huge deal of it over on the nuclear dawn forums as well, so i'm inclined to think you're not just accidentally or offhandedly mentioning it.

anyway, ENNUI CUT HIS HAIR!!

meeemoreto7.jpg

Ennui, I'm not saying your new hairstyle is bad, it just lacks the awesome it was before..

I have a friend who has similar hair to your old hair and he's saying he wants to get it cut :( nooooooo

i did like having long hair but it was such a pain in the ass, this is so much easier, be sure to tell your friend!

Ennui, I'm not saying your new hairstyle is bad, it just lacks the awesome it was before..

I have a friend who has similar hair to your old hair and he's saying he wants to get it cut :( nooooooo
Well, I am.

It's bad.

I'll probably regret this.

normro8.jpg

Lay into me all you want but if you skit the hat I'll come at you like a buzzard.

you look familiar....

what's your real name?

and ennui please point out where i 'flaunted' being gay? seems like an odd thing to flaunt. maybe if i was rich, or something like that.

you look familiar....

what's your real name?

and ennui please point out where i 'flaunted' being gay? seems like an odd thing to flaunt. maybe if i was rich, or something like that.

You talking to me?

If so I'll give you one guess ;)

PS. Sam, wear that hat often, I want one. :p

Just for you...

cyberpitzis0.jpg

I kinda stole it, but the guy didn't mind. Told me to take care of it actually.

Apparently it's been to Canada and stuff, which makes it even awesomererer.

so sam do you have any older siblings? you look very familiar. how about where you live, or what school you go to?

No, I'm the oldest, I live near newcastle.

I look younger than I am because my cam is rubbish so you can't see my many war scars.

Just for you...

cyberpitzis0.jpg

I kinda stole it, but the guy didn't mind. Told me to take care of it actually.

Apparently it's been to Canada and stuff, which makes it even awesomererer.

Freaking Aweshens.

If you liked the Mighty Boosh you would be my perfect lover.

I can learn!

PS you forced me to change my sig a bit. :p

Oh I can be very forceful. But also cuddly. And moist.

Search on youtube for "The Mighty Boosh", you won't understand it at first, but just roll with it.

Ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?

I do watercolours too!

I call this one... Old Gregg.

I call this one... Old Gregg.

Do you know what I call this one?

Old Gregg?

Yeah.

I call this one Baileys.

I call this one Baileys slightly closer.

I call this one Baileys as close as you can get without getting wet.

Yes I have the DVDs.

And the T-shirt.

Edit - just add me to MSN, stick @hotmail.co.uk on the end of my username.

<3

:D

I love the first series best, simply for the episode with the prison for evil animals.. and the shirehorse with the unpaid parking tickets :LOL:

the whiteness.... the endless...ness....

stretching on beyond the huuuman imagination..

the desolation of the sooul...

OOOHHH MYY GOODDD!!!

Oooh 'e slices one way, 'e slices the other, 'e slices diagonal, 'e's like connect four in dagger terms!

Whilst we're in trilby country :D

hatmedy3.jpg

Oh, and I love the Boosh too.
Although Old Gregg is extremely disturbing *shudders*
I've got a rather spiffy (if I do say so myself) home-made Boosh tshirt. I'll post a picture later. If you're very good.

I've got the scribble one, plus me and some mates are gonna order a few from a website.

I'm such a Boosh geek.

I'll join the silly hats club.

130026_shakerfok.jpg

And why has HL2.net suddenly turned bi?

You know how some amphibians sometimes spontaneously change sex when there's almost exclusively too many males / females.

It's like that only with sexual orientation.

Some say he paints his pubic hair yellow so he can read in the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back