POST YOUR PICS (v. June 19, 2006)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of this crap, this thread is not meant for flaming each other. No thread is. Lots of stupid posts. Enjoy the 2 day ban both of you to cool off. Then come back with a better attitude.

We now return to our regularly-scheduled hot pics of MiccyNarc, rampant in-jokes, and intermittent sarcastic remarks?

[edit] Lego camera pic!

picture002vs5.jpg

[edit2] ^_^

Haha, enthusiasm levels high eh? Thanks for on-topic'ness (I'll clear up all the flaming posts tomorrow).

Must find the picture of me and Paul Robinson D:

Hehe, helping to get back on topic.

I dont normally do the whole 'post your pics' thing, but meh. Sorry about the pixellation.

http://img158.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lauren99009tq3.jpg

AHA!

Wait.. I can't remember if I had finally concluded whether you were a boy, or whether I had concluded if you were a girl. But I'm guessing from the name Lauren, and the boobs, you're, you know... a girl. The whole thing's very confusing. But it's better now.

AHA!

Wait.. I can't remember if I had finally concluded whether you were a boy, or whether I had concluded if you were a girl. But I'm guessing from the name Lauren, and the boobs, you're, you know... a girl. The whole thing's very confusing. But it's better now.

Had posted a pic a long time ago. :p

I once found a website that explained how to have sex with dolphins. I don't remember how I found it. But I read it. *shudder* Did you know dolphins have prehensile penes?
Had posted a pic a long time ago. :p
Hey. Hey hey hey. No. Screw you. You're ruining my moment. Actualy, I'll probably have forgotten by the next time skaadi posts.

AHA!

Wait a minute, how do you know my name???

/stalks

[fake edit] Que, I read that site as well. Weird stuff D: Though I definitely did not need to be reminded about prehensile penises.

Because now I'm jealous.

I've had it with this thread. Too much derailing, flaming and e-drama.

Well that is a fair point, theres only so many times i can keep deleting 40 posts of spam and such. It's probably best left now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back