Post your ragdoll pics !! (56K warning)

UT2k4 aren't that bad. Most fun ever in the demo was to fly as high as possible just over the edge of the tower, then have someone fire two AVRiLs at you, and right before the second one hit, bail and let the explosion kill you so you would fall not standing straight up, and then hit the edge of the tower and let the ragdoll take effect. :D

Eh the problem i have with UT2k4's karma physics is that they react like boneless rubber dolls o_0. Theres also no friction. Its fun at first...but it ends up looking pretty silly.

de_dust0381.jpg

me and crazyharij talking about how this crazy guy is mutilating crazyharij's dead body. It was a complete coincidence that we got on the same server.

I took some in-game shots but I cant find them... where's the shots folder?? =\

Hey spitfire what's the console cmd so that the bodies don't clip into eachother? Nice screenshot by the way :)

When I try to take a shot it says "unknown command "snapshot"
help :\

PriNcE oF SpAcE said:
how much impact does that have on performance?

For me anyway, it's hard enough to get a situation where the ragdolls actually touch, but it's happened once or twice and made zero impact for me. If a whole team of 20 were to fall in one space i would expect some big performance drop but the chances of the happening are just about impossible

Ok.......This is the lowest form of ragdoll humor, but I'll post it anyway

Attachments

• de_dust0050.jpg
    de_dust0050.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 378
it seems to me that the legs don't effect the body enough when it goes limp. All these backwards limbo-style poses, and well as upside-down against a wall poses shouldn't be happening... just my opinion... i hope they tweak it.

also there are a lot of people hanging off ledges, thats the only thing thats bugging me, besides that the ragdolls really are great.

time to ressurect this thread....

i just got this a little ago

TerroDeath2.jpg

TerroDeath.jpg

Yeah, i know the pics are a bit white tinted....the screenshot feature in CSS saved them as .tga files. I had to make the pics brighter as well as make them jpegs...

Back