post your scores!

B_MAN

Tank
Reaction score
is it just me or is it really hard to find challenging servers these days? im averaging like a 4-1 ratio lol
bunch a newbs :p
anyways, enjoy:

dmlockdown00008ct.jpg

those guys look really crap though... all of them (pretty much) have more deaths than kills. thats sad.

My best score currently is a 137-14. I'll play & take a screenshot later.

Shimoneus-Cos' he pwn3d them all that bad! :naughty:

The Bigger Your Kill Ratio The Bigger Your Penis Is, Remember Kids You Not A Newb If You Take Pics Of Your Scores!!

I'm on pubs all the time casue i dont have the patience to wait for a pug

Before you brag about your scores on the interweb, please remember that there are people like bi0_gauss who can totally pwn you anyway.

I won't consider myself a good player until I'm virtually unpwnable.

At this point, I'm almost to an average k/d ratio of 3:1. So I have a way to go.

Shimoneus-Cos' he pwn3d them all that bad!

That can't be all of it. On a server that big, I can usually manage at least a 3:2 ratio when there's a player owning everyone like that. And I'm pretty much about even with lots of people. With that many people running around... well, you really have to suck not to get at least a positive ratio.

my record is 68-0, and that only ended because the map changed :S

I have gotten good 40-60 kills with 0 deaths several times, normally if i'm doing well and I die once, I die a few more times, so it's all a matter of keeping up the pace heh.

I normally die to rocket launchers the most, they can be so hard to dodge with their huge explosions :S

AAT should be good fun
get a chance to play some better clans
we've played halo a few times already

I wish I had time to play...and for the tournament to be in europe ;)

Thought about joining esl 1on1, but I think I'll wait for AG2, at least competition wise, if I ever find the time :)

Gdawg!!-! said:
The Bigger Your Kill Ratio The Bigger Your Penis Is, Remember Kids You Not A Newb If You Take Pics Of Your Scores!!
you're a moron
i started this thread to exclaim how frustrating it is to find good players on DM.. at least where im from

Hi all,

I'd like to post a score, its not mine but my eldest lads. sorry I didn't take a sceen shot of it but i assure you it is true.

178-76, mainly in killbox.

My lad is a Newbie and has played a few times on line.

He is ten years old, emmm!!

I can't post the screenshot, because my comps crap. If you want proof, I'll email it to you, but you won't be needing it. 150 kill, 43 deaths. But I havent played in a while.

HadouKen24 said:
That can't be all of it. On a server that big, I can usually manage at least a 3:2 ratio when there's a player owning everyone like that. And I'm pretty much about even with lots of people. With that many people running around... well, you really have to suck not to get at least a positive ratio.
You sir, do not have a sarcasm detector. I suggest buying one at Vorac1ous' World of Sarcasm detectors, they have the best around.

As for my playing on Pubs, it's because it's near impossible to find clan servers. Most clans thought so much of HL2DM they refuse to play it, so they stick to CS:S. When I do find clan servers, more than half of the players are not in a clan anyway.

rofl, 91-9 that's just funny. anyway
dm_lockdown0000.jpg
. it's not a great score but this was my first time playing dm in about a month and i was playing against some good people. frackal kept crying that i hacked cuz i pwned him like 5 times and he couldn't get a single kill on me :)

Meh.

Just the screens I had.

Attachments

• 0.JPG
    0.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 210
anyways here what I've got...

yeah anyone got some good skilled server they wanna recommend...because this is the kind of score I usually get in HL2DM without much challenge...

I could only find one picture of PURE OWNAGE OK. :thumbs:

durafake.png

You trust me, right?

B_MAN said:
is it just me or is it really hard to find challenging servers these days? im averaging like a 4-1 ratio lol
bunch a newbs :p

OMG I'm so impressed by your smug bragging about a ****ING VIDEOGAME. Are you really so distraught over being better than people at a game? Or are you just acting like it to brag? Maybe you should use that as a pick-up line and see how many girls you impress.

"Hey, what's up? I was just playing some computer games...I have a 4-1 kill ratio. Does that turn you on baby? My mouse-clicking abilities? Oh yeah...."

I mean I'm more than willing to say "Cool, you're good at a videogame." But beyond that, all it really says about you is that you have more time to spend playing it than me. Who cares???

Unsolicited bragging gives me such a good laugh. Thank you!

justmatt said:
OMG I'm so impressed by your smug bragging about a ****ING VIDEOGAME. Are you really so distraught over being better than people at a game? Or are you just acting like it to brag? Maybe you should use that as a pick-up line and see how many girls you impress.

"Hey, what's up? I was just playing some computer games...I have a 4-1 kill ratio. Does that turn you on baby? My mouse-clicking abilities? Oh yeah...."

I mean I'm more than willing to say "Cool, you're good at a videogame." But beyond that, all it really says about you is that you have more time to spend playing it than me. Who cares???

the ****in thread is about scores...he posted how he does on average

people like you have serious issues...anyone better than you you assume to be a loser with no life and plays too much
'man that fag down the street is better than me at chess/basketball/life because thats all he does! what a loser'
quit being a bitch and learn that people are always better than you
it's good to see you got a laugh...just don't get mad when someone is better than you at it

justmatt said:
blablabla

Not quite as pathetic as writing a rant about it on a computer games forum.

oh, and:
me<--- skin hacker, apparently. Because invisible weapons models give me a HUGH advantage, you wouldn't believe it.

Hehe, i did use them, didn't even notice there. That I can understand.

hey, justmatt...
get off the computer, go outside and go make out with your non-existant hot girlfriend!

I got das pc. I got das chicks.
Just gotta keep it balanced. :)

justmatt said:

you're reading into what i said WAY too much my friend
im comfortable with the knowledge that i am a pretty good dm'er but im certainly not bragging about it
i merely stated that ive found it very difficult to find any good servers with consistently good opponents to play with
simple as that. get a life.

Yeah, there's something called csports, it records how good your average is, use that ya picposters. :)

Back