post your scores!

justmatt said:
OMG I'm so impressed by your smug bragging about a ****ING VIDEOGAME. Are you really so distraught over being better than people at a game? Or are you just acting like it to brag? Maybe you should use that as a pick-up line and see how many girls you impress.

"Hey, what's up? I was just playing some computer games...I have a 4-1 kill ratio. Does that turn you on baby? My mouse-clicking abilities? Oh yeah...."

I mean I'm more than willing to say "Cool, you're good at a videogame." But beyond that, all it really says about you is that you have more time to spend playing it than me. Who cares???

Unsolicited bragging gives me such a good laugh. Thank you!

someone sucks then..

Was on some custom map and no one but me knew where the rpg was so everytime I'd go and get it and rack up points lol.

dm_overwatch0051.jpg

it's not my best one, but it's the most recent one i think.. my screenshots folder has some 150 files. :p

PriNcE oF SpAcE said:
again with hacked skins...great job :rolleyes:

Someone by the name of "Honest Bob" told me it would make me better at the game :(

duracell, i cant tell if youre joking or not, and also, did some1 else take that screenshot because your name isn't highlited

To Gdawg!!-!:
Shazbot's not from Tribes, it's from Mork and Mindy originally, it's what Mork would use as his alien cuss word replacement for 'shit.'
I was very surprised months ago when my father all of a sudden came out with that. I was like "you playing Tribes, now or something?" and then he informed me.

Edit: And just for the record, my score can't be measured in "ratios" and "winning". I'm a suicidal berzerker who will do things like throw a flame barrel at someone at point-blank just for entertainment. Anything to kill that guy who's whoring the rocket launcher or otherwise on a winning streak. If that means padding his kills a little just to finally get 'im, then so be it.

</newb_rant>

dm_lockdown0009.jpg

there were some really good people that left before i took the screen shot. i think it's a lot easier to die when there are a lot of people cuz there are always like 4 people in the same area as you and lag is awful

Sorry Slicer, but I don't find that very impressive: the next guy below you only had a 1:1 ratio.

wrong section dude :hmph:. wouldn't say owned btw considering your team is completely stacked (basically everyone extremely high kill to death ratios). very easy to get high scores when you're on a stacked team in counterstrike.

Back