PoTBS Buddy Keys

K

Kuklish

Does any one happen to have a extra I dying to play this game. Please ? :)

No sorry I gave all my Penii of the Blue Sort keys away.

I was thinking Phantom of the The Blood Seas, or something. I assume it has something to do with pirates.

Pirates of the Burning Seas.
Don't bother, it's by SOE so it must be shit.
I was going to try it, but the moment I saw the SOE launchpad pop up I closed it out and forgot about it.

Bought it, played it for 5 days and got bored.

It's very weak.

I played it during closed beta and wasn't impressed at all.

Yeah I played the Beta, the full game is an improvement but it's far too little.

• Every Shop, Bar, Office etc is exactly the same in every city, some Ports are also identicle, which takes a lot of atmosphere away from the game.
  • There is no on-land combat, which was a big disappointment especially when someone you need to talk to in a Quest is about 10minutes inland... making you run joylessly to him.
  • The ship combat I was expecting to be like a Sim, it's not, same point and click bollocks like every other RPG, it even deducts the damage before your cannonballs hit the Ship, so you can't dodge them or anything and even on a Ship with 10+ guns, you can only fire the WHOLE side, not individual ones, or load individual cannons with different rounds... it could of been so much more indepth.
  • Being a different nation still has the same quests to go through, hardly any unique ones, so rather pointless trying a different nation.
  • The melee combat is horrible, you can be running off and they'll still hit you with their sword from 20m away and also there is only one Ship deck you fight on, even if it's a huge 103cannon ship... you still fight on the deck of some crappy tiny boat.
  • Painfully obvious bugs, even on the first quest you'll come to see some guy called NPC_33_NAME_VARIABLE or something stupid.
  • The economy sucks, everyone can produce anything, so everything is nearly rock-bottom prices.
  • No classes, well there is like 3, then 3 fighting styles, no where near enough variation.

Yeah I played the Beta, the full game is an improvement but it's far too little.

• Every Shop, Bar, Office etc is exactly the same in every city, some Ports are also identicle, which takes a lot of atmosphere away from the game.
  • There is no on-land combat, which was a big disappointment especially when someone you need to talk to in a Quest is about 10minutes inland... making you run joylessly to him.
  • The ship combat I was expecting to be like a Sim, it's not, same point and click bollocks like every other RPG, it even deducts the damage before your cannonballs hit the Ship, so you can't dodge them or anything and even on a Ship with 10+ guns, you can only fire the WHOLE side, not individual ones, or load individual cannons with different rounds... it could of been so much more indepth.
  • Being a different nation still has the same quests to go through, hardly any unique ones, so rather pointless trying a different nation.
  • The melee combat is horrible, you can be running off and they'll still hit you with their sword from 20m away and also there is only one Ship deck you fight on, even if it's a huge 103cannon ship... you still fight on the deck of some crappy tiny boat.
  • Painfully obvious bugs, even on the first quest you'll come to see some guy called NPC_33_NAME_VARIABLE or something stupid.
  • The economy sucks, everyone can produce anything, so everything is nearly rock-bottom prices.
  • No classes, well there is like 3, then 3 fighting styles, no where near enough variation.

Actually, if you click on the round button with the gun icon, it will fire only that gun. You can also change the type of shot the cannon is using by right-clicking the same icon. I agree with everything else you mention though. The game feels very unpolished.

Back