private staff forum?

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
it was there a second ago ..now it's not ...are you mods up to something? can I take a peek, I promise not to tell anyone :E

I'm cocking up forum permissions don't worry about it.

oh you brits and your undecipherable lingo ...who's cocking the what now? ;)

It's sexual innuendo, i think he means he's making love to the forums.

CptStern said:
oh you brits and your undecipherable lingo ...who's cocking the what now? ;)

:LOL:
omg
screw the cocking!
i want staff forum access :p

If we let you people into the mod forum, where will we point and laugh at you?

Go join Hentari or whatever its called if you want a private place to talk about other people in, we've got our own, which comes with power over the forums too, unlike the other. ;)

WHO'S YER DADDY!

The Dark Elf said:
If we let you people into the mod forum, where will we point and laugh at you?

Go join Hentari or whatever its called if you want a private place to talk about other people in, we've got our own, which comes with power over the forums too, unlike the other. ;)

WHO'S YER DADDY!

sooo here's the deal. You can laugh at me all you want as long as you let me into the forbidden chamber of the HL2.net cabal ..there's gold in there isnt there?

btw do I have my own section in the staff forums called "the trouble with Stern?"

Yeah, it's the thread that has the most posts in it over the entire forum.

and the thread with the most instances of the word "#$!@#!" :E

CptStern said:
and the thread with the most instances of the word "#$!@#!" :E
That would be the "wtf is up with TDE" thread

or maybe the testing TDE's sanity thread (its a real thread is that too lol)

that's because i actually needed to test your sanity :D

StarMonkey said:
that's because i actually needed to test your sanity :D
yes, and you found I was telling the truth too, and you still haven't said sorry for thinking I was making up what was happening :p

*sighs to himself* one day people will believe the things I say :)

I'll love you for a fee.. obviously not in a physical sense you want onions for that :pp

hehe... TDE is a few bricks short of a full load, if ya'll catch my drift ;)

alright, I created this thread to get some clarity ..instead I am more confused than before ...Monkey's love TDE? TDE has less bricks in his load than the other mods? I think this is some huge mod conspiracy to break my brain, and it's working! :E

Whoa, there are more mods posting here than in the "Are you a virgin"-thread. :p

you're not really missing much in those forums :/

i bet when you get acess, its actually a link to a scource engine multiplayer game. once you have downloaded it you play it, and its actually a giant room with sofas, objects and big white boards with chalk. all the mods hang out there and write stuff on the boards with chalk, and speak with the microphone. they have huge deathmatch games in this little room using crowbars, and on fridays a 3d- modelled girl comes out completely naked and all the mods hit her with crowbars.

dammit, im making myself want to get into this forum :(

CptStern said:
sooo here's the deal. You can laugh at me all you want as long as you let me into the forbidden chamber of the HL2.net cabal ..there's gold in there isnt there?

btw do I have my own section in the staff forums called "the trouble with Stern?"

hmm..while we're asking questions, im curious, is there a thread on me? whats it about? i am guessing my thread is about my comments on Chris_D's pic from a few months back.. and a few conspiracy theories :E

Onions, baby lets meet behind the bike shed k? :naughty:

The question is, where is the online-users list? Its...gone. I'm expecting an urgent PM from Icarus, and is he even online? I...dont know.

DoctorGordon3 said:
The question is, where is the online-users list? Its...gone. I'm expecting an urgent PM from Icarus, and is he even online? I...dont know.
click "view forum leaders"

Didn't know who Jordan Capri was, so I did a google image search.

Glad I wasn't at work, turns out nude images of her aren't exactly hard to come by!

Back