Pro Shephards!

terrorist420 said:
well if your an adrian hater then your balls are twisted by the dark side? or was it the combine that did you in?

either or, the people of shephard have overall better :monkee: sex. (i like monkey sex, well most of us)

so i say to thee; CONVERT! BECOME A SHEPARDIST! and hope with the rest of us; for one day, Adrian Shephard shall shall walk the planet once more.
again!
and THE COLOR FOR PRO ADRIANS IS GREEN SO SIGN UP TODAY!!

RAAAGGHHH!!!!

:cheers: PRO ADRIAN SHEPHARD FOR LIFE! :cheers:
Amen. That was beautiful... I'm just... excuse me.. *sobs* :bounce:

Shephard kicks ass

I mean, even the Gman wanted him to fail, yet he still came out on top in the end.

Rafa 5.0 said:
Amen. That was beautiful... I'm just... excuse me.. *sobs* :bounce:

thank you good sir, im just doing my part in the Adrian Shephard movment :afro:

Actually Milkman, I meant the picture with the gas mask, white star and orange background. I guess I got mixed up.

terrorist420 said:
well if your an adrian hater then your balls are twisted by the dark side? or was it the combine that did you in?

either or, the people of shephard have overall better :monkee: sex. (i like monkey sex, well most of us)

so i say to thee; CONVERT! BECOME A SHEPARDIST! and hope with the rest of us; for one day, Adrian Shephard shall shall walk the planet once more.
again!
and THE COLOR FOR PRO ADRIANS IS GREEN SO SIGN UP TODAY!!

RAAAGGHHH!!!!

Stop spreading your lies :sniper:

Adrian Will Be Back Okay?! Cant Yu Realize That?! He Will Be Back! There Will Be Nothing To Stop It! He Will Be The Next Character Used In The Expansion! If Valve Wants To Make Their Game-storyline More Depth And Listen To Their Fans, There Will Be A Shepard-expansion Or Game! Get It?! So Go To Xen Without Hev-suit All Yu Anti-shepards!

Jack Thomas said:
Adrian Will Be Back Okay?! Cant Yu Realize That?! He Will Be Back! There Will Be Nothing To Stop It! He Will Be The Next Character Used In The Expansion! If Valve Wants To Make Their Game-storyline More Depth And Listen To Their Fans, There Will Be A Shepard-expansion Or Game! Get It?! So Go To Xen Without Hev-suit All Yu Anti-shepards!

........... :|

hm... I don't think as highly about Shepard as the lot of you... :)
wasn't as strong as Freeman, characterwise... Hell, nobody even knows what he looks like.

Jack Thomas - my words! But you havent pro-shephard sig, allright you have nice avatar.

Just curious... are the rest of the "anti-shepherds" just feigning hatred of the character because it's funny to watch some of the "pro" crowd getting worked up about it? I find it so difficult to have any reaction to such a vapourous character... what do I have to work with here? A dislike of his Gun-Arms and Green Hud... because that pretty much IS Adrian Shepherd! :D

Oh and Shepherd back for an expansion pack? With the next expansion from Gordon's POV and the age old rumours of key Valve members who'd "like to do an Alyx / Dog expansion", you should be so *insert early 90s Kylie hit here*

kupoartist said:
Shepherds are evil. Death to the Shepherds! Remember the bible? The baby jesus was born and 3 wise men came bearing gifts. Then the Shepherds came and what did they bring? Nothing! Just the foul stench of their evil occupation! Adrian Shepherd is a direct descendent of these terrible men. Why did the G-Man detain him? It's because now the Black Mesa incident was over, he didn't want Shepherd to disappear and follow the family tradition of herding sheep. That's what Adrian would have done... found some pasture and enslaved cute little lambs and make them grow wool for him! The G-Man is a great sympathiser of the enslaved. In fact, a cousin of a friend of a cousin's friend's daughter's wife's grandmother knows someone who works as a mild mannered janitor in the office below Valve's postmaster HQ. And this man (let's call him Mr Phooey) says that HL3 will all be about Shepherd enslaving a master race of sheep 20,000 years in the future. Get it? First it was the Vortiguant, then it was the Human Race and next it'll be the Sheep! And the Sheep overlords will all carry Shepherd's crooks and command massive biomechanical sheepdogs to herd the oppressed wooly masses though the gates of Pasture 17! And into this bleak arena steps Gordon Freeman and his Sheep-Pig sidekick Babe, who disguises himself as a Sheep-Dog. And then there'll be these special zombie like Sheep that have been infected by space squid. And these squeep can only be pacified by playing Culture Club records. So the new version of the gravity gun is upgraded by the G-Man to play such hits as "Do you really want to hurt me?" and "Karma Chameleon" and then the sheep stop attacking. Kind of like the Biozeminades in Half-Life 2 were going to do before the government came round Valve's offices and told them to not reveal the truth about the Biozeminades. They gave them a new water-cooler but it fell over and cracked when they let out the baby garg to search for the code leak (when they found it, they taped it up with sellotape). So anyway, yeah Shepherd is evil and he shouldn't come back as a playable character because he'll be an enemy with laser eyes and an amusing twist on Mr Friendly. kthx bye.

"There are no stupid posters, just stupid threads" ^^

I am sorry but none of that made any sense so Adrian still rocks :p

Samon said:
Stop spreading your lies :sniper:

i speak of the truth, for all the SHephards, and Shephards to be! TRUTH I SAY!! you cannot deny our reasons!

I like that Shephard, he makes a good anti-Gordon.
Have him become a CP, face down some resistance fighters, maybe a trek through ruined Ravenholm (daytime, w/ fog), get that rifle Grigori loved so much. It'd work.

Marx! II said:
I like that Shephard, he makes a good anti-Gordon.
Have him become a CP, face down some resistance fighters, maybe a trek through ruined Ravenholm (daytime, w/ fog), get that rifle Grigori loved so much. It'd work.
And where is your pro Shephard sig ??? :D

Eh, personally, I think both sides are being silly here. (Although I think the anti-shephard people are being the most silly; why they would want to limit their possible options for future expansions is beyond me.) Seriously; we've been told that there's an HL2 expansion being made and you guys want to argue for and against a character that isn't even going to be featured in it? :rolleyes:

If there WAS to be an expansion done with Shephard, I would perfer Gearbox to make it. (And I doubt Gearbox is going to go back to working on other people's IP's now that they have put out their own successful franchise...) Anything Valve does should be focus'd on Freeman, IMO. Leave other characters to other companies.

That said, I would love nice, boxed retail expansion or two to go along with the intended ongoing serial that Valve is releasing through Steam. The more content the better, IMO. :D

terrorist420 said:
i speak of the truth, for all the SHephards, and Shephards to be! TRUTH I SAY!! you cannot deny our reasons!

no mercy for the traitor gordon! all hail comrade shephard!

DEATH TO THE ANTIs! HANG THEM ALL!

I'm sorry to tell you guys, but... this has gone too far!

shepard.gif

Thats a Adrian for you!
He ROCKS!

Look at his skinny neck...what a dweeb!

:sniper: :dork: <--Sheptard

I like shepard, buttttttttttt
I don't think they'll bring him back, and I wouldn't really want them to either
he'd be best for a nice, well-done sp mod :p

looks cooler? - tied

fight like a ninja?- Shep

Fight Smart- Duh (freeman for all you who just read past the "duh" part)

Got more ladies (post halflife)- Deffinitly Shep

Is most likley still virgin- Freeman

Stays high on morphine- Freeman

Should come back ina kick ass game - SHep

It's tied but, shepp still winz

:cheers: Viva Shep! :cheers:

I was just glancing at the threads here and then suddenly i saw 'Pro Sheperds'. Immediantly i had this mental image of a bunch of sheperds engaged in professional sheperding, sheep everywhere and the crowd roaring in the Stadium as the sheep trotted into their pens.

I have felt compelled to share this with you. I don't know why.

Jintor said:
I was just glancing at the threads here and then suddenly i saw 'Pro Sheperds'. Immediantly i had this mental image of a bunch of sheperds engaged in professional sheperding, sheep everywhere and the crowd roaring in the Stadium as the sheep trotted into their pens.

Now, if this was in the off-topic section, i would have too.

Jintor said:

:cheers:

Back