Project Fighter Needs YOU!

this is a very dull post....

Awesome map pictures though!

too bad, phl and hl2.net wont post any of our news.
Sent them both 3 emails in the last month.
Seriosly getting me pissed!

Yeah we at www.head-humped.co.uk Sent HL2.net a post about our new website and media update a while back, but nothing got posted. It's all for the best though. Get a nice working beta out the door and then you can get some major publicity.

Those maps are very good! Nice and cartoony :)

The one thing I'd probably pick out is that what you're trying to achieve is rather difficult from a code perspective. There are likely coders who would join the mod, but I doubt many of then would have the expertise to make something so ambitious.

-Angry Lawyer

well, its gonna be tricky but it can be done.
All the drag and drop UI stuff can be done simply enough, "see garys mod" but the hard part will be the tier system, "expirience / currency".

At this point Im shooting for a simple mele fighter, that we can build on as we progress.

indy said:
well, its gonna be tricky but it can be done.
All the drag and drop UI stuff can be done simply enough, "see garys mod" but the hard part will be the tier system, "expirience / currency".

At this point Im shooting for a simple mele fighter, that we can build on as we progress.
Yep, that would work best.

But either way your mod will get done as long as you have the compassion to learn everything to do with modding if the rest of your team abandons you. ^_^

Back