project offset

ive seen project offset before i didnt know they were looking for people ..interesting i thought they were a big gaming company.

they have like 3 people working on it ... but theyre very very talented, and they win prizes ... for being talented ... or something

-dodo

3 people ? your kidding me .. wow i need to speak to these guys ..stay tuned folks:D

more than three i think but yeah it is just a vey small team. the game does look incredible. there going to release the engine when its finished so we can mod it i think.

the original team is only three ppl and now they are looking for more ppl, i was like woah i would deff want to be on this team but i cant hold a candle to the skills that they have, but i know some ppl here could.

wouh.... *Vulture then soils himself and then colapses to the floor caused by a cerebral aneurysm*

crackhead said:
more than three i think but yeah it is just a vey small team. the game does look incredible. there going to release the engine when its finished so we can mod it i think.

i ******* hope soo !!! :smoking:

-dodo

if anyone does apply and gets accepted pls let us know, it looks so cool...i usually dont like fantasy games but the technology utilized in this one and the fps style make it cool.

the ingame depth of field, motion blur, hdr, and the amount of sprites casted by that "thing" looks sooo cool :D
it will pwn hl2 when its done

-dodo

Vulture117 said:
carefull lad'ie youl get linched for that kinda talk around here :p
hahahha ... ok ok ill keep my mouth shut till offset is released

-dodo

Back