Project Origin Trailer

meh...

how many times can they recycle the same hallway/office before they realize that shit is boring?

*waits for Samon to enter with B.O.R.I.N.G. and recycled hallways arguments because it's always fun to hear him insult a game*

I for one couldn't care less, F.E.A.R and it's expansion both rocked so I'll put something positive into the thread and say that new creature looked and moved awesomely.

Even though it does look similar, I never hate FEAR for it to begin with. This only looks better than the original.

I'm glad they finally added an actual fast enemy that might give us some scares. Combat still looks super fun, and while I'm not as afraid of Alma as I first was, she's still creepy.

i'll be sure to play this by myself in the middle of the night, with the lights turned off, and my headphones cranked :)
looks creepy!

nice trailer. I really wish they would update the graphics tho, its still good, but they can make it even better! Also wish they would move to new environments. New weapons and enemies looks cool. Also nice new hud they got there!

i loved fear but it doesnt seem to much of a progression on it, that really fast enemy was cool though, the environments though :|

the old graphics don't bug me too much, though i would have liked to see something newer and different. I do like the microwave heat gun and the crazy jumping mutant thing. The only thing i'd change is the over the top flying ragdolls. I have to suppress a groan whenever i see shotgun induced backflips.

Very nice, looks like good old fear!

All I kept saying while watching that was "Those naked little ****s are just going to be a huge pain in the ass"

Back