Proof people have it already

iamaelephant said:
Nothing like being called a nerd on an internet forum about a computer game that isn't even out yet.

By someone named "Agent Xen" whose location is "inside the matrix"

I remember floppy based games. Used to have Police Quest, Space Quest, Lesuir Suit Larry etc.

bliink said:
By someone named "Agent Xen" whose location is "inside the matrix"
Doth the greatness of unintentional irony.

As for the matter at hand, let me say this:
Yes it's real, yes he has the box and CD's. It was a screw-up. But no, he can't play til we play. So no pics, no installation screen, and no spoilers. And that's that. Boy wasn't that simple?

gchriste said:
I remember floppy based games. Used to have Police Quest, Space Quest, Lesuir Suit Larry etc.

WOW i LOVED playing Space Quest 3, that Astro Chicken mini game was so much fun.

Its all about Karateka and Jumpman.

This thread has gone way off topic.

f|uke said:
Its all about Karateka and Jumpman.

This thread has gone way off topic.

I loved jumpman -- but it was really all about loderunner.

ROFL

Reading Rabbit and Math Blaster....... wow good times.... I remember that when I was 10 I tried to warez math blaster... went to the library, borrowed it, then tried to copy it to my computer......... hehe I didn't know it was bad back then

Oh and I failed so I was sad.....

I know that I'm just being paranoid, but it seems to me that the second photo may have been photoshopped. The second photo came because Shapeshifter asked for it...right? So I noticed that the photo shows what appears to be a shortvut to Fallout Tactics on the desktop. And Shapeshifter's avatar is from Fallout...and (remember, I'm paranoid) I'm just gonna assume that they are the same person. Not that there is any proof or anything, but that is what I am thinking.

Planeforger said:
I know that I'm just being paranoid, but it seems to me that the second photo may have been photoshopped. The second photo came because Shapeshifter asked for it...right? So I noticed that the photo shows what appears to be a shortvut to Fallout Tactics on the desktop. And Shapeshifter's avatar is from Fallout...and (remember, I'm paranoid) I'm just gonna assume that they are the same person. Not that there is any proof or anything, but that is what I am thinking.

:rolleyes: were not the same person, we just go to the same fourm (rage3d) I asked him to post them laid out to help prove it to you people, but thats not good enough either.

Go check out my "check out this one thread" for more proof, but already people are saying shens :x

Im always shapeshifter if possible at every fourm/game been using the same nick since the late 80's when all I did was dial into local BBS's . Barring that (like if my old accouant gets deleted and the name shapeshifter is locked like at sharkyextreme, im shape then)

Half-Life 2 Street Date Broken

If this has been posted before, or if it's on the wrong place... just delete it, or move it.

This was posted on a forum i use in Portugal:

=================================================
Half-life 2 Street Date Broken? Comment!
11/11/2004 14:34 PST | Half-Life 2 | by Pratt
Our sister site Voodoo Extreme is reporting of several rumoured pre-release purchases of Half-Life 2:
DRaG0nBLaD3 from the Rage3D forums acquired the game from a branch of B&M, plus he has the photos to prove it. Several other users on the Steam forums have also claimed to have bought the game, although the discussion there is far less informative, or in English. However, DRaG0nBLaD3 is unable to play the game as it is locked on Valve's servers, although Valve previously promised to unlock the game for everyone should the street date be broken.

Half-Life 2 Street Date Broken

Image of a guy installing HL2:
http://img110.exs.cx/img110/6610/hl2installing.jpg
=================================================

Hellbound said:
Doesn't the picture prove that there are people out there that already bought or stolen a retail copy of HL2???

Yet again, who cares? You cannot do anything with either the steam gcf's or the cd's gcf's.

I care because, Valve previously promised to unlock the game for everyone should the street date be broken.

Hellbound said:
I care because, Valve previously promised to unlock the game for everyone should the street date be broken.

No they didn't, we've also went over this, and don't say they did, shacknews said they did, and VALVe never said anything like that.

Hellbound said:

I don't remember them promising anything like that. Could ya find a link for me?

Hellbound said:

Firstly, it's not clear that Valve did say this and even if they did, do you honestly believe everything Valve says........30th September 2003 anybody?

Well what can we all do about it

If they have the game woop for them are you gunna sleep with it under your pillow :naughty:

all i can say is you arent playing it till 16th of november so nya nya al you have to do is not get up early (uk time)

Wow, that guy sure does love his camera :p

In any case, this is all irrelevent. I've lost hope that maybe Valve will launch the game early, and have resigned myself to waiting it out for a few more days.

Tell me again... what's the deal with having the game and not being able to play it?

Yellonet said:
Tell me again... what's the deal with having the game and not being able to play it?

The deal is.. no matter how and when you get the game, you can only play it AFTER Steam unlocks it.

on the 16, we will laugh at those taht say fake, as we all see the same thhings

Back