Pyro Update Details

That sucks, but I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to redo most of them.

You can't taunt with either the sapper or cigarette case. The animation which includes the cigarette case is the pistol taunt.
Wrong. Just wrong Pesh...shame on you. Sapper yes, cig case he flicks a cigarette and lights a new one. You used to know your stuff...look what you've become.

edit: Pistol taunt he dusts down his suit jacket, butterfly knife he does a funny stance move and says 'i'm going to gut you like a cornish game hen'.

Have they released any info about when this is being released?

It's only 11am in the US.. and they usually leave the update till quite late in the day.

I and others in the GMT zone probably won't be able to play it until tomorrow morning.

Updates are generally scheduled for about 7pm GMT which is about 10-SeattleTime, I think. I'd imagine a similar time, but they haven't given us one, so it's bound to be tomorrow GMT.

"One thing he can't do is blast-jump. Designer Robin Walker says they experimented with this, but found it wasn't as fun as it sounded. They tried relegating it to an unlockable weapon, but then players got confused about what the air-blast could and couldn't do."
Link

Bummer - oh well. Thought it might make for some interesting strategy. Thanks for the link/confirmation/denial/whatever.

I don't care "how fun" it is, I want to get in unexpected places as Pyro..

What time does it come out? MAI HED IS EXPLOD FRUM WEIT.

Aaa, its not out yet, oh well. I've got tonight as pyromania night.

...and Gabe said let the spyros rain down from heaven and knife the great burning.

I don't care "how fun" it is, I want to get in unexpected places as Pyro..

What time does it come out? MAI HED IS EXPLOD FRUM WEIT.

Exactly what I was hoping for. Hoping they "fix" it in a future patch may just be misplaced optimism, but Valve does listen to the community, so perhaps there's a chance.

I'll wake up tomorrow with a burning passion for the Pyro. :D

Back