Question.

SGT Tenor

Reaction score
Where is the link that states CS Source will be released this week? I also heard that Hl Source May be releases with CS S. if that's the case that would be awsome! I'm not to much of a fan Of Counterstrike. (Maybe because I'm not a very good player
;) ) Just to play through Hl1 in the source port would be cool in anticipation for HL2.

Anyway -Tried to find the link or post or whatever for that statement.

The news about the packages, it says that cs: source will be unlocked after you buy it.

And that prices will be disclosed next week(this week now)

Edit:

The Half-Life 2 offers have been finalized. Details are pasted below. The Steam offers will be available for purchase next week. Those who purchase via Steam, will receive the final version of Counter-Strike: Source immediately. Half-Life 2 and other games in the Steam offerings will be made available to purchasers upon their release.

SGT Tenor said:
Where is the link that states CS Source will be released this week? I also heard that Hl Source May be releases with CS S. if that's the case that would be awsome! I'm not to much of a fan Of Counterstrike. (Maybe because I'm not a very good player
;) ) Just to play through Hl1 in the source port would be cool in anticipation for HL2.

Anyway -Tried to find the link or post or whatever for that statement.

http://steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=148079

When will I be able to play my games?
º Counter-Strike: Source will be unlocked this week. This means you can play the full version of CS:S within another week!
º Half-Life 2 will be unlocked, the moment it is "released" - which means the minute it is available on store shelves.
º Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 1: Source do not have release dates yet

Day of Defeat: Source and Half-Life 1: Source do not have release dates yet

HMMM I thought that HL source was being released with HL2. Oh well I guess Ill have to get my behind kicked online if there aren't any bots in CS Source

This belongs in the CS:S forum,. where, suprisingly enough, you would have found that link.

SGT Tenor said:
HMMM I thought that HL source was being released with HL2. Oh well I guess Ill have to get my behind kicked online if there aren't any bots in CS Source

The way they put it I was under the impression HL:S DoD:S may come out prior to HL2 via Steam for those that wish to purchase it/the package that contains it.

I may have misunderstood the message.

it's been said that the CS:S beta ends with it being unlocked for those who buy HL2 over steam... I assume the beta players get it too, right?

I thought cs source would be the only one playable this week. where did you hear hl:s would be released with it? I doubt it.

wbcninjaofmist said:
I thought cs source would be the only one playable this week. where did you hear hl:s would be released with it? I doubt it.

I hope I'm the source (sorry) of that rumour... un-intentionally of course :)

SGT Tenor said:

You dont get Hl:S with the reg hl2 pack. Only with the CE, Silver and gold packs.

You dont get Hl:S with the reg hl2 pack. Only with the CE, Silver and gold packs

I understand that My question was "I've heard somehwere (I don't remember where That Hl source may be released with the final version of SC source. I will certainly buy the silver Pack where HL source and other titles are available.

If your playing CS:S because you own CS:CZ I think you'll have to pay for a HL2 package with CS:S full before you can play, if your playing CS:S from an ATi voucher you can play CS:S full.

Back