question

trevjim

Reaction score
we have seen that some shops have hl2 in stock, i have pre orderd from amazon and they said they will send it to me as soon as they receive it, so does that mean that if they have got it like other shops, i could get it earlia, not that i would b able 2 play it?

No.

Also, I have a question too - My friend says that Halo 2 got more copies reserved than HL2, he's just a dumb halo fanboy. I saw it once on a post on a webstie that Halo 2 had like 1.8 million or something and HL2 had 2.3 million or something. Can someone fine me that link or the answer?

Windows 98.Windows 2000.Windows Me.Windows XP
This item will be released on November 16, 2004. You may order it now and we will dispatch it to you when we receive it from our supplier. Please note that release dates are subject to change

also i have recieved games on the day they are realsed from amazon so that must of meant they would of atleast sent it off the day before

I think it means it ships to you on the 16th, meaning you'll get it then or 1-2 days later. Of course, you could have got it off Steam :D

Maybe you should of bought it off steam you NOOB. Then you wouldn't have any stupid questions.

VodkA-HLC- said:
Maybe you should of bought it off steam you NOOB. Then you wouldn't have any stupid questions.

I have seen far more stupid questions from steam purchase then from retail purchasers you newb.

Halo will probably sell more than hl2. So your friend may be right.

plz can somebody answer this, before all the releasdates changed 2 the 16th, was amazons estimate the 1st of november???? ppllzzz its important

trevjim said:
plz can somebody answer this, before all the releasdates changed 2 the 16th, was amazons estimate the 1st of november???? ppllzzz its important
who cares about estimates, the release date is 11/16/2004...

VodkA-HLC- said:

Nothing stupid about his question, a lot of us have ordered from amazon.

its commign out on the 16th , and in aus where i live it come out on the 17th, why you need to know?..has someone got a gun to your head?

Most online retailers will ship it to you on the 15th, so you will recieve it on the 16th.

ok thanks, no more needed. you can delete this thread now if you want

Back