ram

danielw11

Reaction score
I came home from school today,I have 512mb of ram in my first slot and the other empty.Well my dad tries to suprise me by getting me a gig of ram to put into the other slot.He tried to put it in his self and snapped the ram In half,we are gonna contact the store to see if they are gonna giive us anymore.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Rolling on the ****ing floor LAUGHING MY ****ing ASS OFF!!! :)

ouch... that sux man.... must been defective though ram should not snap in half like that easily... i almost want to wonder if the person tried to use a hammer to put it in

how do you snap ram in half, were you putting it in sidewards lol, comon thats just well. nm lol

Jaws of life to insert ram, or a lock wrench...rofl, I should try that at my Computer Repair class.

Thats messed up man...

At least he TRIED to surprise you...This story sounds like something you'd hear on television lol :p

Good luck on that..

aww sounds like your dad is a nice guy , just not too good with the pc , "pretty much like my dad" hopefully the store isnt a pain -

Yeah, I can imagine an uninformed person snapping a stick of RAM.

You have to push pretty hard to get it in. If you don't apply force directly downward, you can easily snap it.

Next time, let the store install it.

Back