Rammstein Album

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
As no one else has mentioned it, thought i may as well:

Rammstein have a new album coming out October 24th with a new single before then. Album is titled Rosenrot, first single named Benzin

http://www.rammstein.com/News/

Did have a link to the video itself, but forgotten now :(

Excellent. Reise, Reise had some great songs on it, so I hope this one is as good or better. Only problem is that I'm burned out on Rammstein right now. :(

omfg this is good. Just in time. It's only been one year since their past album, but I ain't complaining :D

The new album is effectively full of songs that didn't make it onto Reise, Reise (similar to Reload/Load from Metallica), which is why it's out so early.

As for the new song, it certianly gives them an excuse to ramp up their live show a notch. :p

KagePrototype said:
The new album is effectively full of songs that didn't make it onto Reise, Reise (similar to Reload/Load from Metallica), which is why it's out so early.

As for the new song, it certianly gives them an excuse to ramp up their live show a notch. :p

Well considering Reise Reise was a better album than Load (imo) the overs will thus be better than Re-Load's

And yes, i know i cant really compare Rammstein with Metallica but i did, so HA!

Excellent, I'm a long-time Rammstein fan. I liked Reise, Reise, but it still can't match up to the genius that is Herzeleid. Anyway, I hope this prompts them to go on tour again.

I just got it; first impressions are that it's a bit flat overall. Not a lot of it has really grabbed my attention. Not to say it's a bad album, there just aren't many interesting moments.

Back