RapeLay

jverne

Reaction score
a godsend for all you perverted ****s...not saying that i'm not one, but rape just doesn't pull it up for me, sorry. :D

http://www.somethingawful.com/d/hentai-game-reviews/rapelay.php

rap14xf.jpg

****ed up game is ****ed up

Finally, a rape game with actual rape.

/scowls at Battle Raper 2

pffft

I dont need a game.....

I think I shouldnt said that.......

Soon, similar to the CSI Effect in juries, we'll see the RapeLay Effect in poorly-lit alleyways.

Rape in the missionary position? Thats just going too far.

I'm thoroughly disgusted!

Anyone have a torrent link??? No??? Well *ahem*

DISGUSTED!!!

mininova has 1 result. i'm waiting till i'm on my desktop though.

There are many lessons to be learned from RapeLay, about not wearing a skirt on a train in Japan or the need to equip your daughters with suicide pills, but the lesson foremost in this game is that rape is easy. You can wantonly grope women on a train without consequence and repeatedly rape their entire families without much fear. The only thing you can't do is not force them to get an abortion, because that's a sin in the eye's of god and leads to murder. He is the same god that answers the prayers of rapists standing on subway platforms.
fckin lol

Man the breasts on those screenshots are too ****ing large.

Ugh.

rap14xfzr1.jpg

Watch out, they're going to explode!

Was genuinely hoping this was a free-to-play online game.

My girlfriend refuses to role-play my rape fantasies... which makes it all the more satisfying.

Was genuinely hoping this was a free-to-play online game.

My girlfriend refuses to role-play my rape fantasies... which makes it all the more satisfying.

I see what you did there.

Certainly not Illusion's best game. The cover art is pretty lol though

c243925package.jpg

Getchu doesn't like people linking to their site. Never been an issue for me I just block the referrer and everything works.

c243925package.jpg

Jesus, I'm pretty sure those things would suffocate anything that tried to rape her.

Haha, well this thread was a pleasant surprise.

Calling this a game is like calling Corp. Sheepo a valuable member of this forum.

Oooh burn.

Corp. Sheepo is a valuable member of this forum.

Back