Real vid of an Apache attack *explicit*

Texter said:
It's more ridiculous you can't even spell ridiculous. I exaggerated that statement a little bit to get a reaction...but it certainly isn't ridiculous. The pictures speak for themselves...just look at the way they move. Nothing even remotely suspicious about it, to me. Nice counterarguments by the way.

Wow!! attacking my spelling.....how original. :LOL:

Sprafa said:
The Us are losing their influence in the world. Soon the EU will be the most powerful conglomerate of the world. And then... We'll see....

see what?

The world will probably lose stability and BOOM! nuclear war. Start reading that survival guide...

I read the story behind this.
Those 3 iraqs just escaped from a firefight in the truck.
They then killed a farmer on a tractor (the thing on the left)
They placed an RPG in the field and were setting up an ambush.
when the first guy gets nailed the guy on the left doesnt even notice. if you watch closly you can see him stripping the farmers body of its clothes just before he gets shot.

The 3rd guy saw the first guy get torn apart and hide.

hmmm it does look like thats a possibility... looks like he's stripping someones clothes off.

have you guys seen the full video? when the guy goes to drop the tube in the field, he's running really fast...whatever he was running with...well...it's not irrigation piping or something like that :\

it's totally suspicious, imo...i know i would've pulled the trigger.

i dont know what you're talking about with the clothes thing...there were 3 guys...whose clothes were they ripping off? a guy pinned under the tractor? umm...right...

imo, the tractor had a pack on it with camoflage netting in it...if you look closely right before they first fire, the guy is pulling something off the deck of the tractor which he probably drops on the ground when they fire. why he's still trying to mess with the cloth stuff...no idea...

and how can you say the guy doesn't notice when the first guy gets shot? it would've been impossible in that situation not to notice the 30mm rounds hitting the ground like 10-15 feet away...unless the guy was deaf :\

Maskirovka said:
it would've been impossible in that situation not to notice the 30mm rounds hitting the ground like 10-15 feet away...unless the guy was deaf :\

Blind, and retarded :rolling:.

Back