Real Zero point energy manipulation

clarky003

Tank
Reaction score
:O This is very weird and wonderful: http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/videos.htm

The strange effect using Tesla coils and high frequencey voltages to transmit energy into nearby materials of anykind, Is apparently very real.. according to Hutchinson, and observer's of this effect are featured commenting on what they have seen.

its a form of Scalar wave technology.. the page includes video of liquid's and solid's levitating and vibrating , sometimes to destruction.. depending on how they are exposed.. some of the most noteable footage of a 70 pound cannon ball rotating and levitating when the energy waves are directed at it.

that footage is included in the first video link on the left: John Hutchison in "Free Energy - The race to Zero Point

First I thought they where on string's.. but it cant account for some of the crazy movement's of heavey objects and liquid's and random directional changes that happen with ease... prepare to be freaked out, Sci fi may soon become known as sci fact.

soon i'll have my very own gravity gun
bad future for the world if the U.S. army does get a grav gun though
and check out hutchinson's tights

Its interesting but I am still sceptical....

Defpotec22 said:
soon i'll have my very own gravity gun
bad future for the world if the U.S. army does get a grav gun though
and check out hutchinson's tights

Why?? Bad future for the world if Chineese commies does get a grav gun though... Its political problem not problem of science, but these
free-energy "sciencists" are often close to left-wing politics.... :(

I don't like how they never show what the levetating things are flying towards

polaris prague has some of the hottest women in the world. and the strippers there are incredible. captain nemos wahey! we had 2 strippers in a jacuzzi going down on each other, and one of them had the hardest ass ive ever felt. i actually hurt my hand slapping it,

oh yeah baby!

Cons Himself said:
polaris prague has some of the hottest women in the world. and the strippers there are incredible. captain nemos wahey! we had 2 strippers in a jacuzzi going down on each other, and one of them had the hardest ass ive ever felt. i actually hurt my hand slapping it,

oh yeah baby!

Yeah, you are right ;) but I afraid its very off-topic thread...

Oh noes! teh width of the band has been exceeded! someone get another Band!

Wikipedia:

The Hutchison effect is a name given to a collection of phenomena that John Hutchison claimed to discover in the late 1970s and 1980s.

Hutchison has claimed he discovered a number of "paranormal" phenomena: the levitation of heavy objects, the fusion of dissimilar materials such as metal and wood, the anomalous heating of metals without burning adjacent material, the spontaneous fracturing of metals, and creating both temporary and permanent changes in the crystalline structure and physical properties of metals - all of which are claimed to not be the result of known physical forces (such as electromagnetism).

Hutchison and his supporters have surmised that these have come from zero-point energy. However, none of these claims have ever been reproduced or given credibility by the mainstream scientific community.

If this was true, he would have found time during those twenty years to demonstrate his findings to a real scientist. Wouldn't you think?

I saw a video on freedom tv with this energy. They made iron bend and canon balls lift and Ice Cream flow up to the roof...awsome.

Noobulon said:
Wikipedia:

If this was true, he would have found time during those twenty years to demonstrate his findings to a real scientist. Wouldn't you think?

most likely yes, but there are alot of working factors that prevent disclosure of the information if it proves to be valid, one of the major factors is the bureaucracy in modern science, It prevent's new discoveries or theories from superceeding established scientific findings unless there is enough money being put into it. The end doesnt always justify the means in this way , etc etc.

If you think of all the powerful fuel giants, and oil industry, and the invested interest in profit from all of that in energy generation for us, it makes sense that they wouldnt be too happy with a new energy source that didnt require their techniques.likewise governments invest in modern techniques and contribute to modern science, It may be old and disruptive technology but they dont care aslong as they have control and they have there money.

Portable energy in the form of a battery that wouldnt run out (as is pointed out extracting 4 volts from mineral material in that documentary) would be great for people of the world, but disasterous for battery company's alike, so who takes priority, the government investment and powerful companies with their craving for vast profit's.. or the people with a chance to better society with some abundance... you can bet bureaucracy will win, unless people demand it to change.

Dooes it make barrels full of petrol explode?

I am not convinced.

Government bureaucracy or otherwise... Companies would be tripping over themselves to invest in this technology. Just think of the commercial applications.

Yet twenty years later, and the trick's still performed at shows only?

it can be applied to anything surely, I imagine it all depends on the frequencey of the wave, and its ability to oscillate the object on a subatomic level. Its concievably very dangerous aswell as having the possibility for good, weaponising the effect is very dangerous if it can be transmitted over great distance, its warned in the documentary that if directed at a human with great intensity it would disable the electrical pathways that make you work, effectively disconnecting you from your physical body. But its frequencey based effects prove that you can tune into the vibration of specific types of matter, so you could isolate cancer cells and erradicate them without harming normal tissue, or use it to accelerate the healing proccess on a wound. Its up to us how we use it, Governments have supposedly already developed weapons , called scalar inferometer's that can essentially disable any target, weither it be a nuke about to be launched or an aircraft in the sky. I just hope they dont have them or even think of using them.

.. if your not convinced then that doesnt matter.. im not entirely convinced buts its concievable that governments are paranoid about the negative effect's that it can be used for aswell, and think about it in terms of power balance.. its potentially disruptive to presently powerful countries and corporation's, I guarantee you it wouldnt be as profitable long term to them, as burning oil is at the moment, charging us everyday of our lives for energy is far more profitable, especially now its starting to run out and inflate. They can essentially leach off the masses better with old energy generation and propulsion techniques.

does it send cans of paint spattering against the wall? well, does it?

Bty, did he ever try it with fluffy bunnies?

who knows, lol. Id do it to a badger, just because a badger killed two of my pet rabbit's by giving them heart attack's..

the main site is back up.. vid first on the left is the one to watch, with a bunch of people commenting on the work + its negative and positive effects.
http://www.hutchisoneffect.com/videos.htm

i believe it, the reason it hasnt been used for real is that its obviously quite unpractical still. and it seems to take alot of work to lift an object, you can see the cannon ball video skip, edited for time, it may have taken 10 mins to get it to float.

Why?? Bad future for the world if Chineese commies does get a grav gun though... Its political problem not problem of science, but these
free-energy "sciencists" are often close to left-wing politics.... :([/QUOTE]

Heard of a guy named McCarthy?

Madhotch said:
i believe it, the reason it hasnt been used for real is that its obviously quite unpractical still. and it seems to take alot of work to lift an object, you can see the cannon ball video skip, edited for time, it may have taken 10 mins to get it to float.

thats because he's slowly stepping up the frequencey, dangerously high increases have detremental effect's.. such as jellification of metal's, and internal compacting, leading to emplosions and stuff.. certain lower frequencey's = safe enough, higher more intense energy frequencey's = crazyness.

its for safety reason's.. scalar inferometer's are dangerous tools in the wrong hands.

HAHA that site is hilarious - I opened the first video and skipped to the center. They were 'levitating' ice cream. By 'levitating', I mean.... filming it upside down.

ooooooh.... crafty

yeh filming it upside down.. hehe..

even though the cup doesnt fall till after the icecream has gone.. if it is upside down it should all fall as one.. and that cannon ball is on the ceiling for sure :dozey: .. watch the whole vid, look into scalar inferometer's, then you can comment credibly.. but If it was as simple as you seem to think it is.. it would of been debunked by vistor's and scientist's who have already commented on its validity.

if you do a google on hutchison effect you get a lot of good reasons why it can't be a fake video, i did a google on zero point energy, and other stuff, very interesting and could provide lots for the future(space travel, energy source, gravity in a space ship, go very fast an instintly stop and feel no g forces pushing on you, making many wonderful things possible)
http://www.google.com/search?source...=GGLD,GGLD:2004-47,GGLD:en&q=hutchison+effect

The icecream is upside-down, buddy. Hutchinson or whatever is a load of bullshit.

Righto, you know, I SOOOO want to belive it.

But untill he levitates water or I see it with my own eyes, I aint beliving jack.

-Alix

don't go into his site's forums - topics on Arc of Covenant, Roswell, crystal power cells.

Why do science 'geniuses' have to look like the one from Back to the Future?

Look at this page, its interesting and in Pop Culture References section is good reference to HL2...

clarky003: I have job for you. Can you build ZPM or Zero Point Energy Field Manipulator? :E

hehe, well you dont have to lisen to me, everyone thinks im 'crazy' for looking into this stuff, but thats simply a mindset. Lisen to Tom Bearden instead... he knows what hes talking about, this sort of stuff may just be possible.

watch this Bearden presentation (save target as) if you want to get an idea of the engineerable unified field theory, which has supposedly been around since the 1960's first brought forward and utlised by the Russian's, after they pulled out of the space race.

and you can watch this 4 part talk which is also interesting.

It could be interesting, but my media player cant play wmv. format... :(

Back