ReconGamer.com AWOL?

MadDog31

Reaction score
We have a server from ReconGamer.com and everything appears to be down, and has been this way for over a week.

Has anyone heard of what's going on, especially those that have servers with them?

Might be a good idea to email their tech support, I'd think they'd know whats going on....

LIEZ ask HL2.net they know the answer to everything, including why the vaginas of your friends are dysfunctional.

Let me guess, the other 7,415 posts you made before this are completely dog shit too...

I figured I'd ask here in case someone else had them. I'd e-mail them if I could get to their site to find out what their e-mail is.

Let me guess, the other 7,415 posts you made before this are completely dog shit too...

I figured I'd ask here in case someone else had them. I'd e-mail them if I could get to their site to find out what their e-mail is.

Don't insult beerdude! I'll hang you!

You have servers with them but don't know their email address, wow good start!

you thought it wiser to ask on a random site (aka here) rather than using a google search
you fail at life

I have the e-mail. The e-mail failed. Everything has failed. So, we're shit out of luck which pretty much means we have to play on other servers. Question answered.

And I've asked outsider questions on this board before without problems, I just figured someone might by chance have a service with them and could give me a little light without a smart ass answer, that's all.

Sorry I wasted 2 minutes of your life reading this thread, get back to doing your household chores before mom and dad get mad at you all. Close the thread.

Sorry I wasted 2 minutes of your life reading this thread, get back to doing your household chores before mom and dad get mad at you all. Close the thread.

Awww how cute.

Why'd you make this thread if you answered your own question?

You guys are jerks, honestly.

This was a legitimate thread asking a legitimate answer. ReconGamer servers have been around for as long as my Internet Life can remember, this should be somewhat big news that they've gone completely AWOL (mind you, they're known for being some of the worst servers too. If I ever started a game on a ReconGamer server...well...we'd basically leave immediately).

So, what's the real scoop? Anyone know? I'm really curious what happened. Their servers were complete garbage when I used to play Counter-Strike.

Back