Red Eyes...

Originally posted by Dr.Sbaitso
Woah some people are testy, i was just asking what people thought they could be ir googles they could be flames or maybe they could be something else i dont know that is why i asked for some theories since we dont have info, just to give some people something to talk about. Are you going to go to the Half Life 2 Theories thread and say "Shut the **** up, you guys have nothing better to do than think up stupid shit. Just wait till info is released" Well that whole thread is just for speculation and to talk about something as is this one. That is all, and if you dont want to read threads about specualtion then stop coming to the message boards you jackass becuase since we dont have any info right now we can only speculate cause "we have nothing better to do".

Amen, down with all the negativity!

Originally posted by PriNcE oF SpAcE
just ordered my ATIRadeon9700pro today...it will prolly get here by monday...yay time to play some games, and actually enjoy it!

anyone want a gforce2 mx400 ? :p

I despise people with MX cards :dozey:

Originally posted by Ronta
I despise people with MX cards :dozey:

I despise people who say stupid shit like "i despise people with MX cards" wtf?

Originally posted by THUGENSTEIN
wow you seem like the average boy with 60 I.Q. and a need to feel smart.

I despise unsociable people who drag others down because they're not secure with their place in life, and use childish insults on their enemies such 'they are VERY VERY GAY'.

Back