Release Date
TBA 2004

..lie much?

Tr........

(come on, say it with me!)

Apos said:
Tr........

(come on, say it with me!)

Train! Trolley! Tram! Truffles! Treasure! Trauma! Track! Truck! Trail! Trick!

Okay, I looked. And I couldn't find anything. Post a link? Most people are lazy and don't want to go hunt for news someone else tells them about. Why should they have to?

Driftlight said:
Okay, I looked. And I couldn't find anything. Post a link? Most people are lazy and don't want to go hunt for news someone else tells them about. Why should they have to?
Exactly! It's just outrageously insane that we should be expected to trawl through spammy ign advertisements to see a fake date.

wayne white said:
guuys im not trolling lol go to the freaking ign e3 site
And what makes you think IGN knows better than anybody else? Unless it comes from Valve, it's not official (and before you say it, yes, September 30, 2003 was an official date. Valve just didn't meet the deadline and there hasn't been an officially announced release date since).

Trolling? Perhaps not, but you're certainly ignorant.

why would you do that? Plus anyone care to define the months of Summer for a good old boy with time on his hands?

there's a bridge with your name under it wayne

Mountain Man said:
And what makes you think IGN knows better than anybody else? Unless it comes from Valve, it's not official (and before you say it, yes, September 30, 2003 was an official date. Valve just didn't meet the deadline and there hasn't been an officially announced release date since).

Trolling? Perhaps not, but you're certainly ignorant.

This is true. While I do not post that much, I visit this board frequently for news. It seems like every day we have a new "hay guyz lol Half-Life 2 is going to be teh releasorz on the (insert day) of (insert month)!"

Rupertvdb said:
why would you do that? Plus anyone care to define the months of Summer for a good old boy with time on his hands?

June 21st to September 21st. I think

>>June 21st to September 21st<<

That's in the northern hemisphere, of course. Valve could release HL2 in Australia/New Zealand between December 21st 2004 and March 21st 2005 and still call it a "summer release".

We Amerikans define summer as June-August

i would say more May to August having had more time to think about it. Anyways to the 21st to the 21st people mid would be about August yes?

Soon my pretty...soon.

September/October/November/ = Autumn (not 'FALL'! <spaz mode>)
December/January/February = Winter
March/April/May = Spring
JUNE/JULY/AUGUST = SUMMER

Doug Lombardi said they're aiming for mid-summer so that suggest July. E3 will hopefully be a little more specific (fingers crossed its early July at the latest).

roguepsi get over it - they use a different name for autumn than us.

anyway- with all the regional variances, awful accents and general lack of education, its well known that the americans speak a purer form of english than the english do themselves...

This guy is retarded. He didn't post a link which makes this thing a huge lie. Lies everywhere!

Back