Remember BoxWars?

Mr.Awesome

Reaction score
Does anybody here remember the hl1 mod BoxWars? It's where you're either a box or a scientist, and you kill each other. It was freakin awesome. Whatever happened to BoxWars? will there be a BoxWars: Source? There should be.

If you were gunna dig it up ya shoulda added something instead of just spamming...

I've never heard of this mod, it sounds pretty neat though :-/

the mod was freaking awesome. me and my friends would play it all night and not get sleep. it was great. As for why, i dunno, why not? I didn't add anything new because the topic of the thread still remains the same.

the mod was freaking awesome. me and my friends would play it all night and not get sleep. it was great. As for why, i dunno, why not? I didn't add anything new because the topic of the thread still remains the same. That boxwars is awesome and does anyone remember it?

Mr.Awesome said:
oops. double posted. i beg forgiveness
So you tripple post... XD Smart

Do you know the url of the site that made it?
I wanna see some screen shots of it

Prepare to get a warning, Mr. Awesome. :)

http://www.planethalflife.com/boxwar/

Pretty wierd 0_o

Hmm actually it sounds kind of fun... You can basically disguise yourself as a box or something. Then jump out at someone when they walk past. Hehe.

Nice, only 6.6MB. Might be worth a try, but only if some of you other forum afficionados will join me in shooting the crap out of boxes.

stigmata said:
Nice, only 6.6MB. Might be worth a try, but only if some of you other forum afficionados will join me in shooting the crap out of boxes.

if any1's willing to play boxwars, so am i

Mr.Awesome said:
why will i get warned? me sad
Well, for one, you revived a very old thread adding nothing pertinent to the subject matter. And, secondly, triple posting then double posting. :rolleyes:
Good thinking!

yeah.... i'm pretty stupid, aren't i? btw, i like how you spelled new jersey, joule. awesome.

Anyway, while this thread is up it may aswell be useful.

Anyone think they should make a barrel wars? with combine or resistance armed with crowbars versus.... the fast moving explosive barrel?... c'mon, the amounts of suicides and team kills have to be fun. somehow.

oldagerocker said:
Anyway, while this thread is up it may aswell be useful.

Anyone think they should make a barrel wars? with combine or resistance armed with crowbars versus.... the fast moving explosive barrel?... c'mon, the amounts of suicides and team kills have to be fun. somehow.

Cabinet Wars, like in what happened to HL2:DM.

Or that Juicy Fruit commercial.

Back