Reporter owned by sled

Wow that's... insane if it's real.

For some reason I'm doubting its real. Not sure why.

is this the one where a young(ish) reporter turns and watches as the sled plows into him ..or is the one where the reporter doesnt see the sled at all and gets hit hard ..the first one is most certainly fake (the sled guy steers into the reporter) ..the second wasnt fake because the reporter was injured and can be heard groaning in pain

the flip was kinda cool though

is this the one where a young(ish) reporter turns and watches as the sled plows into him ..or is the one where the reporter doesnt see the sled at all and gets hit hard ..the first one is most certainly fake (the sled guy steers into the reporter) ..the second wasnt fake because the reporter was injured and can be heard groaning in pain

the flip was kinda cool though

The first. And is there any other reasons why you think its fake besides the sledder turning into the reporter? Because that does not at all mean its fake. I wouldve turned into him also, and a lot of people would just so they could make something funny happen on tv and ruin the reporter's report.

eh its prolly fake. they way it all goes down you can tell its staged

Ive seen much more ridiculous things. Just because the guy is dumb enough to want to stand in between two people sledding down a hill doesnt mean he intended to be clobbered.

hahah clobbered. Awesome word.

I cant explain it really.. but i can tell you from experience with working with (FAKE) people like this every day in the new business... it was totally staged. Im sure he didnt expect to do a flip... but he was waiting to be hit by a sled none the less.

****. I just glanced at this thread title again and read it "Raptor owned by sled."

I really wanna see a raptor get owned by a sled now.

Ultimate glory to the first person who photoshops a slave raptor being whipped by a sled.

Back