republic commando sequeal?

soulslicer

Tank
Reaction score
i know i made some wrong spelling, but anyway, will there be one?

Nothing has been confirmed, for a while there was a rumor of a "Imperial Commando" game(If we're talking Star Wars), but nothing ever came about.

I, for one, would like such a sequel. Especially if it was carrying out Order 66.

A sequel would be pretty nifty, taking place right after Episode 2.

Imperial Commando would be awesome, especially if the first mission was Order 66. *blasts jedi in the back*

I'd take a 70's Star Wars game over a new-era Star Wars game any day, Republic Commando was rather boring, although had some very interesting ideas as far as "making FPS games more cinematic" goes

dalamari, republic commando is NOT BORING!! your tomato is rotting

thats right, a headcrab's talking to you alright..crap he's a fast zombie..too fast

Theres a mobile version, but I haven't heard anything of a sequel. Shame, it was a fun game (though some of the levels were very fustrating)

Plus the first one left us with a nasty cliffhanger, and it sucks we probably won't know what happened.

Fantastic game - loved how much you needed your squad and their skills as much as they needed you. Really felt a bond between the soldiers. Loved it.

Hated destroyer droids, though.

omg. . .

dude. . i loved that game so much. . it like Halo with a squad. . basically it was Halo2 but better in every way. . .*dreams about sequel*

Back