Rest in Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazeKun

Spy
Reaction score
This thread is in honor of an unmentionable man, who strived to gross us all out and did so for a few long years. Though his image may have died, our memories never will! I hope that jesus will open the darkness and let the light shine on you! R.I.P

http://objective.jesussave.us/kidzart-jesusshineshislove.png

Edit> I know this is awful, but I couldn't help but post it.
Big Edit> Changed the wording around to make it mo' funneh

yes the news is old, however I have never seen that picture before :p and it wasn't even supposed to be what it is :LOL:

Yes, please. Rod, have you ever had someone tell you to "Not ask." and that "Trust me, you don't want to know." well, trust us. You do not want to know.

Did anyone happen to look at the rest of that site??? I'm having trouble figuring out if the site is a big joke or not. At least landover baptist is easily identifiable as a joke.

yeah, usually it's really just to tempt you more, that people tell you 'you don't want to know'. again, trust us, just pretend you never saw this thread. we envy your innocence when it comes to this, your childlike naïvité.. no nightmares.. no pain.. stay young child.. stay young..

;(

this is that goatse thing... its pretty much a gross internet legend of some guy having... anal exposure

we were trying to protect him jon..

anyway, i can't figure out if that site's a joke or not.. it's a damn clever one if it is. when i first looked at i thought "landover baptist", there is definitely a resemblence in the web design. then i saw that "shutdown landover baptist" page, and that hilarious "4 kids" page.. and game theory (??!). considering the two classic pics i attached, i'm definitely leaning towards the joke side of things. i imagine this is the landover guy going even further overboard.. but it's just a guess. if it is real, all i have to say is "omg.."

:( i feel bad for habu. none of his gods love him :(

LOL!

when i click the link i get some sort of "online survey" site.
When i copy the link to my browser i get a "web1000" has changed site.
When i look at your posts i get so very confused.

Lil' Timmy said:
we were trying to protect him jon..

anyway, i can't figure out if that site's a joke or not.. it's a damn clever one if it is. when i first looked at i thought "landover baptist", there is definitely a resemblence in the web design. then i saw that "shutdown landover baptist" page, and that hilarious "4 kids" page.. and game theory (??!). considering the two classic pics i attached, i'm definitely leaning towards the joke side of things. i imagine this is the landover guy going even further overboard.. but it's just a guess. if it is real, all i have to say is "omg.."

:( i feel bad for habu. none of his gods love him :(

LOL!

Dude, those images r teh win! :D

Hey, Habu... How many gods do you have?
I don't know... I lost count!

*locked*

Can't for the life of me see a reason for this thread to remain open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back