Return of the Desert Eagle?

Blakeb155

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the desert eagle is coming up in any mods? I, personally, love the desert eagle. It was one of my favourite weapons in OpFor DM.

There's a revolver that does the same job.
I was dissapointed that there was no laser on it :frown:

WhiteZero said:
If your refering to the .357 Magnum, no. The Desert Eagle .50 is more powerfull. Though the Colt Single Action Army (revolver) is very nice.

Anyway, as popular as the degal is, I'm sure it will be in tons of mods.
If he was refering to the S&W model 629 .44 magnum then i see his point, those things can penetrate engine blocks.

Blakeb155 said:
Does anyone know if the desert eagle is coming up in any mods? I, personally, love the desert eagle. It was one of my favourite weapons in OpFor DM.
I beleive there's a Desert Eagle in CSS. Sans the laser sight. :(

I was hoping to actually play as Odell, and hopefully have an ornamental StenMKII to play with

I beleive there's a Desert Eagle in CSS. Sans the laser sight.

i type in " bind "f2" "buy deagle; buy primammo"" in the console, but when i press f2, it gives me the default ct tactical thing. is the tactical the desert eagle? (i dun think so, but imight be wrong)

what kind of a question is will the deagle feature in any mods?

of course it will! it goes without saying.
Hopefully if opposing force 2 comes out then it will have an updated deagle with laser.

ranga said:
i type in " bind "f2" "buy deagle; buy primammo"" in the console, but when i press f2, it gives me the default ct tactical thing. is the tactical the desert eagle? (i dun think so, but imight be wrong)
I thought the "Night Hawk" was the D-eagle

Only terrorists can get the deagle in CS:S. And they get two of them. So when you see terrorists walking around with a pistol in each hand, they're both desert eagles.

HadouKen24 said:
Only terrorists can get the deagle in CS:S. And they get two of them. So when you see terrorists walking around with a pistol in each hand, they're both desert eagles.
If you're refering to the elites, wich im sure you are, then they're not desert eagles my friend, they are what's known as berettas.. :rolleyes:

The desert eagle is the shiny silver pistol in CSS:
Desert eagle

crushenator 500 said:
The desert eagle is the shiny silver pistol in CSS:
Desert eagle
Is that... a toy gun? It says "MADE IN JAPAN" on it. :O As far as I know, the Desert Eagles are made in Israel.

HadouKen24 said:

Absolutely sad... those are Beretta's.

Deagle = IMI Desert Eagle (Nighthawk .50C ingame)

B-1-4 on the buy menu

HadouKen24 said:

LOL.....but could you imagine, duel deagles with 16 rounds in each clip *drools*

how bout duel deagles with glock sized clips.....OMFG i have to be alone lol

how about dual deagles with m249 clips with instant reloading, awp strengh, and perfect accuracy?

How about calm down, it's only a weapon? :p

Back