Rome : Total War

right now im doing a short campaign, im just need to kill off two more gual cites.

It might sound funny but i like the smaller battles (around 450 each team), especially when you assault a small village, its just more fun sometimes then tryingy to keep an 00 man army in order.

PS- i just seiged a town with 4 armies surronding each side...we slaughtered the guals.

I am getting raped by northern Europe (whoever it is) I assaulted their town of 400 or so soldiers with 500 infantry, 100 cavalry and 200 seige equip

Lost all but 154 guys along with the battle

Dalamari said:
I am getting raped by northern Europe (whoever it is) I assaulted their town of 400 or so soldiers with 500 infantry, 100 cavalry and 200 seige equip

Lost all but 154 guys along with the battle
attack with generals :naughty:

I need to take out 3 Spanish towns and 1 Gual and then all of Europe is mine, except other Romans.

never liked the series too much.

did like total war rome just for the battle of the incinaray pigs vs the uber elephants. crashed the comptuer though when all the pigs tried to die at once

I'm made an alliance with the Germans, just haveto take some towns in Spain, thatn most europe is mine. Now I'm going east.

Narcolepsy said:
But one of my favorite generals was controlled by the AI as reinforcements. He proceeded to turn around, and with only about 30 horses with him, charged a 1000 man army. He died. I reloaded. 30 minutes wasted.
Never give reinforcements a general and they'll often be under your command.

Back