RotK trailer...

meh.. it was really good. BUT paled in comparson to revolutiosn trailer, matrix3

Originally posted by Subz
meh.. it was really good. BUT paled in comparson to revolutiosn trailer, matrix3

the reloaded trailer also looked awesome ... ;)

Yeah.
Reloaded was better than the trailer!
*ducks*
But the ROTK one shows off some incredible footage, and I can't believe that anyone would doubt if it will deliver, just as the first two have.

All I ask for in revolutions is for them to get rid of the stupid one-liners like "nice trick!" and "how are you gentelmen?" or whatever they had in like every 5 minutes of reloaded.

Edit: I see that this is the movie.
Looks good, spider reminds me of Harry Potter though.

Originally posted by Tredoslop
Edit: I see that this is the movie.
Looks good, spider reminds me of Harry Potter though.

lol.... someone doesn't know who Shelob is! :E :p

I can't wait for the movie but I thought the trailer felt a little unfinished. The music also didn't feel right. Keep in mind it seems to run at 2 fps in some spots which hurts.

Edit: Oh yeah, and what was that giant green beam of light that they show twice? It's been awhile since I read the ROTK and I don't recall anything like that. They also make it sound like Sauron himself is going to come out onto the battlefield, the way Legolas say's "He's here." and the eye falshes afterwards.

man i just got done reading rotk for the 2nd time and i really do hope that the movie does well. 2 towers was good, but fellowship was more close to the book than 2 towers.

I love it. Simply sumptuous. Downloaded it the moment I got home.

Return of the King for Best Picture, Best Director, Best Special Effects, and Best Cinematography!

qckbeam: The trailer shouldn't run that slow, maybe a bad file or something using you RAM?
I believe that when Legolas is talking about "he" being there, hes talking about the King of the Nazgul. Similarly I think the green light is supposed to be the Mordor "city" that Frodo, Sam, and Gollum pass by on the way to Shelob's lair.

Direwolf: so that's Minas Morgul? I also heard a rumor that Sauron would fight in the Battle of Pelenor (sp) fields in order to create a tangible enemy.
I re-downloaded the file and it runs much better, I like the trailer much more this way.

Darn...knew that name was rattling around in my head somewhere. So yeah, from looking at that trailer the "green" city seems to be Minas Morgul. And as far as I know, anything about Sauron fighting personally is just speculation, but I've purposely kept myself somewhat ignorant.

I hate acronyms, I thought you meant ragnarok online or something for a second untill you mentioned shelob

Tolkien lived long and died long before JK Rowling made Harry Potter or any spider. ;)

Originally posted by Javert
I love it. Simply sumptuous. Downloaded it the moment I got home.

Return of the King for Best Picture, Best Director, Best Special Effects, and Best Cinematography!

YOU must mean revolutions ! :)revolutions

Originally posted by Javert
No one can ownz a hobbit. No one.

morpheus destroyed the TWINS with the most class i have seen on film in a LONG time, i am pretty sure he can handle a weak hobbit

Originally posted by Subz
morpheus destroyed the TWINS with the most class i have seen on film in a LONG time, i am pretty sure he can handle a weak hobbit

Let's see...

What Morpheus has:
*Kung-fu.
*Sunglasses and nice coat.
*All the guns he'll ever need.
*Class

What Frodo has:
*The One Ring that grants all the power of the Dark Lord (see 'Prologue' for power of the Dark Lord).
*Mithril forged by the elves as thick as dragon-skin (i.e. does not require stop-motion to deflect bullets).
*Sting, also forged by the elves and also more powerful than that samurai sword.
*Light of Elendil, rendering Morpheus' sunglasses useless.
*Sam Gamgee

Winner?
Go hobbits!

I doubt mithril could stop bullets... Its meant to be as hard as dragon scales but Smaug was killed with a mere arrow! :E

Originally posted by |MaTT|
I doubt mithril could stop bullets... Its meant to be as hard as dragon scales but Smaug was killed with a mere arrow! :E

Right but Smaug was missing a piece of his armor and that is where he got shot... just a weakness. If he hadnt that weakness he wouldnt have been killed with a mere arrow.

JK TOLKIEN IZ TEH BEST WRITOR EVARR!!!!!!!11

Back