Russian spies arrested in US

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Ten alleged Russian spies have been arrested in the United States, the result of a multi-year investigation in four states, the FBI said Monday.

Eight of the 10 arrested were "carrying out long-term, 'deep-cover' assignments" the FBI said, while two had lesser roles in the Russian intelligence program. The arrests took place Sunday in Montclair, N.J., Yonkers, N.Y., Manhattan, Boston, and Arlington, Va.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/28/world/main6627393.shtml

shit, I hope Modern Warfare 2 doesn't come true!!!!!!!!

The complaint states that such agents - known as "illegals" - are highly trained in "foreign languages; agent-to-agent communications, including the use of brush-passes; short-wave radio operation and invisible writing; the use of codes and ciphers, including the use of encrypted Morse code messages; the creation and use of a cover profession; counter-surveillance measures" and more.

I love the idea of Russian spies going to Walmart to buy a SUPER SECRET NOTES kit.

It's to be expected that you don't comment on this story... COMRADE.

Anyway... spies... spies are bad. But there are always spies. It's just a story when they're caught.

Anyway... spies... spies are bad. But there are always spies. It's just a story when they're caught.
Yeah. It's no big deal. Politics as usual ammirite? :p

You sound awfully suspicious, Raz. Do I need to call the FBI?

Unbelievable that Nobama could let this happen, he needs to be impeached ASAP.

I wonder how many times the US is caught in another country every year and I'm also wondering how many active agents we have. Its probably like 500 but I could be way off.

I was under the impression that spies were French.

it's scary to know there's a few spies out there right now, but less scary when knowing we probably have a 10:1 spy ratio...at least. GO USA!

Meh, we get spies all the time. Sometimes they even turn out to be politicians from opposition parties.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that America has shitloads of spies in every corner of the world. :p

I guarantee you we have more spies in Russia than the Russians have here.

it's scary to know there's a few spies out there right now, but less scary when knowing we probably have a 10:1 spy ratio...at least. GO USA!

You should check out shortwave radio recordings for some really scary (or awesome) spy stuff :)

Conet Project has some good ones: http://www.archive.org/details/ird059
Some truly "wtf" material there. The one listed as "tcp d3 16 tyrolean music station irdial" is my favorite.

Did any of them have any E99 weapons?

I guarantee you we have more spies in Russia than the Russians have here.

That's why I wasn't surprised with the news of Russian spies. But what surprised me was that they were caught, even though they were operating in the U.S. for years. Unless maybe one of them sold out the rest.

Unbelievable that Nobama could let this happen, he needs to be impeached ASAP.

It's funny how people jump on bandwagons and say the same thing about Obama as they used to say about Bush.

edit: not sure if troll.

The complaint states that such agents - known as "illegals" - are highly trained in "foreign languages; agent-to-agent communications, including the use of brush-passes; short-wave radio operation and invisible writing; the use of codes and ciphers, including the use of encrypted Morse code messages; the creation and use of a cover profession; counter-surveillance measures" and more.

Most of that sounds like stuff a hobbiest/weirdo would do. None of that really says "ITS A SPY" to me. Trained in Agent to Agent communication? What.. like one person talking to another? OH SHIT EVERYONE I KNOW IS A SPY. Having a 'cover profession' OH SHIT OH SHIT. Counter-surveillance measures? LIKE PASSWORDS AND SPYWARE REMOVERS?! OH JESUS ****. Invisible writing? OH GOD NOT MY 7 YEAR OLD NEPHEW TOO!! HE EVEN USES WALKIE TALKIES WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS BEFORE?!

How about: "They uncovered top secret, confidential material about the US government and gave it over to Russian government employees"? That might convince me.

Not that it would make me care. Our government spies on us, so its only fair that people spy on it.

one of the spies is hot:

anna_chapman_facebook08083300--350x600.jpg

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/spy_ring_qzWW8bImf9yEDTbtXcQnUL

I wonder how many active communists we have in this country. It's probably like 126 but I could be way off.

Well according to Deadliest Warrior's last episode about KGB vs CIA.... and the CIA won... i guess that it's accurate.

I wonder how many active communists we have in this country. It's probably like 126 but I could be way off.

Haha, way higher. I used to know one personally, but I havent seen him in years.

That chick is gorgeous. I'd let her grab my confidentials any day.

It's funny how people jump on bandwagons and say the same thing about Obama as they used to say about Bush.

He's too new to be sure, but he hasn't sounded retarded in many of his other posts so I'm leaning towards troll.

It just seemed so random and unrelated that I don't know what your point would be saying that sarcastically, so I figured you were either real dumb or just randomly trying to annoy people. But don't worry baby I love you, let's play L4D sometime.

It just seemed so random and unrelated that I don't know what your point would be saying that sarcastically, so I figured you were either real dumb or just randomly trying to annoy people. But don't worry baby I love you, let's play L4D sometime.

I was just hoping to make a few people chuckle at the absurdity of the comment, I never try to purposefully annoy anyone, sorry I suppose. Anyway that sounds like a good idea, maybe this weekend.

There's probably US spies in Russia, too.

I was just hoping to make a few people chuckle at the absurdity of the comment, I never try to purposefully annoy anyone, sorry I suppose.

Nah, don't be sorry. Just keep doing it, and eventually people will realize that you're full of shit and then you'll get a custom title.

Intel given to Russians not important, only hotness of spy.

edit: omg krin u almost at 20k posts!!!

Spying Suspects Seemed Short on Secrets
By SCOTT SHANE and BENJAMIN WEISER
Published: June 29, 2010

WASHINGTON — The suspected Russian spy ring rolled up by the F.B.I. this week had everything it needed for world-class espionage: excellent training, cutting-edge gadgetry, deep knowledge of American culture and meticulously constructed cover stories.

The only things missing in more than a decade of operation were actual secrets to send home to Moscow.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/30/world/europe/30spy.html

If you study some high tech. major in university, you could be a spy. Especially when you are in abroad. Can other countries accuse you for same reason?

-------------

I think this is an operation to cover up another plot. To justify the real one of "Chinese spy ring". The tactic is common. Do you remember the recent "Nigeria shoe bomber" and "New York Time Square car bomb"? These were created to justify the coming terror attack in US. To make people believe the planned plot is not a framed case.

The reason I said so is that I recently reveals how Feds to frame me with the collaberation of Chinese secret agents.

638. Scapegoat for their plot (6/17/2010)

Feds used to have a scapegoat to take the responsibility if they commit a crime. The big events in my case were:

1. In April, 2001, Feds (DOD and DOJ) created EP-3 spy plane incident. In the name to release the spy plane crew, FBI and DEA signed a secret deal with Chinese government. In the secret deal, China would frame a drug case for the Feds. The payment was huge. China was granted to host 2008 Olympic Game and to be a member of WTO. China was greatly benefitted by this deal. As a result, China now becomes the second economic power in the world.

In April, 2001, both the director of FBI and DEA resigned from their posts to take the responsibility for that secret deal.

(http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html)

2. On 8/30/2007, a B-52 flied over the US Continent with loaded nuclear missiles.

8/30/2007, the last day Karl Rove stayed in his office. (to take the responsibility of planed false flag nuclear attack

(I predicted it two days in advance. Re: "505. Assassination, murder and terror attack (8/28/07)

The rest of the August plot started from 8/20 to September. The action date is between 8/31 to 9/3 when Feds closed the Bay Bridge. (see #503) At that time there will be massive terror attack in US and in Europe. I think that's why Karl Rove resigned in advance. His last date in office will be 8/30. So he will leave before the "Super 911". To get rid of any responsibility of involvement in false flag terror attack. As a matter of fact, he is probably one of the men who took part in the planning of the terror plot. (see #447. Karl Rove had promised an "October surprise" to Republican for Mid-term Election)

3. May 21, 2010 - Feds' action date I predicted nine days ago. (see "635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)" I revealed in order to gain surveillance warrant to monitor US citizens, Feds cheating the FISA Court by planting Chinese agents in my relative's office)

On May 21, 2010, New York Times reported that "National intelligence director resigns. Obama asked Blair, who has fought with CIA, to leave."

(Although the plot of 8/30/2007 and 5/21/2010 all went soured, the circumstance evidence proved there was such plan. Also read "636. Later development proved my allegation (5/27/2010)")

Persecution continues. Early this month, my bicycle got flat tire five times within seven days. I had to repair my bike almost everyday recently. What is their purpose? Block me to go to library?

I also fond Feds had intruded my house. I always bind the door with a thin thread when I leave my home. I found the thread was broken on 6/10. Someone had broken into my house that day. Plant something or install something at my home, Or is it just another search?

639. FISA plot continues (6/27/2010)

Even though I revealed the planted Chinese agents several times, and these exposed moles retreated, the similar tactic repeats. FISA warrant, after all, is the easiest warrant Feds can get.

The FISA plot I revealed:

1. In late 2001, I alleged that may tenant and his friend lived in next house were the moles sent by the Feds. At that time I didn't know about the FISA Court. (see #"44. My tenant", "45. Tenant")

On 5/10/2002, in "65. Birthday Party on May 3 (5/10)", I said I alleged the Feds had planned to raid my sister's house on 5/3, so I didn't attend that family party.

In late May, my tenant and a Chinese lady live in neighboring house both moved away within a week. T's friend left earlier. In August, from newspaper I learned that former Attorney General Ashcroft was rebuked by FISA Court for cheating. It was at the time of May. Then I knew I was under the surveillance of FISA warranty, that my tenant, his friend lived in next house, the lady in B house, were all Chinese secret agents. They were planted there for FISA warrant to monitor me. There were only four house units in my lane, they settled agents in three of them. What a plant. (see "85. Chinese secret police and DNA (9/1)" and "86. FISA Secret Court ruling")

2. On 1/25/2009, I wrote "584. Beauty and Chinese secret police (1/25/09)". I alleged the man hired by my sister for two years to look after my disabled father was a Chinese secret agent. The alleged mole left soon after my revelation. That's another case of FISA rule abusing with it they monitor the house of my sister.

3. On 4/11/2010, I told my relatives that W.H.W. and C-lady were Chinese secret agents planted in their office for 16 years for the convenience of FISA warrant. Several days later, the library I go had a notice that it would closed on 5/21. I wrote "635. May 21 plot (5/12/2010)", alleged 5/21 was a planed action date.

On 5/30, my relatives came to my house, brought three suit cases for C-lady, said that was what C-lady asked for - her mother was very sick, so she decided to go back to China and ended her 16 years long illegal immigrant's life. Is that too coincident? The strange thing adds too. Two days later, there was a noise from the B house - a moving company was cleaning the B house - the house once lived by a Chinese secret agent in 2001. (see 1.) There is a "for sale" board in front yard of the B house. My revelation leads out another covered "FISA surveillance". Since the Chinese lady left B-house in 2001, the house changed hands. The latest owner never showed up. Most likely it was another Chinese secret agent to occupy the house with his name. He doesn't live here because what Feds needs was only for a FISA warrant.

4. New plot is still a FISA one.

In "625. Feds start to kill (2/15/2010)" I talked the trap set up by the Feds through my sister in law's relatives. The couple was arranged living in same street where I live. They visited my house on 6/22 and 6/24. The wife of the couple is said a friend of C-lady. They are friends before they come to US. But more alarming one is this news, my wife told me three days ago that Y would come this week.

Y is a close friend of my brother. They once were neighbor. So I knew him since we were teenager. I knew him worked for the government in 1994 when I went to Shanghai. Y had a dinner for me and other friends in restaurant. People told me Y did very well in the company - the Bureau of Chemical Industry. So he could report the expense to the company's account. Y said he had travelled most western countries except US. One day he suddenly called me to tell me some inside news. I forgot the topic,(either about visa or stock market news) It obviously was a disinformation from the secret police. I rebuked him at once. I never saw him since then. Anyhow I haven't told anyone about my allegation. I thought he was forced to do so. That was 1994, Y should have travelled all the worlds in these 16 years but never came to US.

It seems the secret police of China and US can't wait any longer. They do everything they could. Y arrives in this week. My wife said they arranged a week's trip for Y and want me to accompany with him. I figure the trip should be around 6/28 to 7/5. It is coincident with the news that South Korea and US will have a military rehearsal in Yellow Sea. FISA and Korea crisis are too familiar with I, and with the Feds too. They are in urgency.

Another action probably has been set up in this coming week-end. July 4th is National holiday. It’s a long week end which is a favor of the Feds.

Was reading some article where a former diplomat or whatever was saying that the "illegal" spies like these usually get LESS or WORSE intel then the public, legal "spies" that are open about it in diplomatic relations.

Seems these are little outdated to be using.

This arrest makes me wonder: how many spies have I come across in life and thought to myself, "What's up with this ****ing guy? Something's not right but I can't put my finger on it."

See, now I am aware and will be looking out for spies at the grocery store.

He's too new to be sure, but he hasn't sounded retarded in many of his other posts so I'm leaning towards troll.
Forget spies - something weirder is going on in the western world. Over the last year I've noticed the increasing dichotomisation of internet content between 'serious' and 'troll', with the result that the category of 'joke' is beginning to vanish from our discourse. Many times recently I've made an obviously ludicrous post for humerous purposes. And too often the reaction is "haha, sulk be trollin". It's most common on the ZM forums but now the same thing's happening here. In speculating about the meaning of Matorbogl's post, only two possibilities were raised: serious or troll. So insistent was this duality that Matorbogl, rather bemused, was forced to explain his humerous intent. After all, these are different things: a troll deceives with the intent to enrage, and expects that people will take him at face value, while a joke is made on the understanding that everyone will realise its purpose, and waggle their eyebrows together. My question is: why was the word 'joke' never mentioned? Why was it your immediate assumption that he was 'trolling'? Or why are 'jokes' and 'trolls' being collapsed into one category? It's as if everyone is too eager to prove their internet world-weariness by pre-emptively identifying 'trolls', but that scarcely seems adequate explanation.

Anyway, my question is why the authorities would arrest these people rather than just subvert them, track them and feed them misinformation. Perhaps it's agency politics; maybe someone needed a coup. It also seems likely that the 10 'spies' were not trained and hardened super-agents sent in on a 10-year mission, but rather people who happened to be there already, who the Russian intelligenciers decided to use, with an attitude of "hey, why not?"

Comrade reporting in.... yes, those ducks are ****ing oily.

Back